Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

I'm gonna get me a couple of nets for this grow and try the same I think. It looks really effective without stressing the girls, yours always come out banging. :d5:
Been thinking about getting a net too but I'm gona be using fabric pots that will need watered more often. The pain of trying to water 9/10 plants under a net would break your heart lol,
Some recent grows I've seen with nets have been quite impressive tho,

Been thinking about getting a net too but I'm gona be using fabric pots that will need watered more often. The pain of trying to water 9/10 plants under a net would break your heart lol,
Not a fan of fabric pots.. They will get boggin if you over water... If I ever go down that route it will be rain science pots all the way.. Seen some great grows in them

Not a fan of fabric pots.. They will get boggin if you over water... If I ever go down that route it will be rain science pots all the way.. Seen some great grows in them
I hated them at the beginning. Watering them I's slow going but it pays off.
They grow Alot bigger in them, my tallest/biggest plant in the tent is in a12 L fabric with only about 4 L of soil with the rest being around 10/12 L and thier smaller,
Might try a drip system in one plant this grow to see how it goes,

Let em grow and Chuck net on while they are stretching that way you have enough room underneath to get your watering can in there, I sometimes stick a 2 foot bit of hose in the end of my watering can so I can reach those back hard to reach pots.

Let em grow and Chuck net on while they are stretching that way you have enough room underneath to get your watering can in there, I sometimes stick a 2 foot bit of hose in the end of my watering can so I can reach those back hard to reach pots.
That my brother is some superb advice

Filling up nicely it’s feeding time now for the girls, I hope I can keep them this happy all the way through
1DC47FE4-3690-4B65-A681-28E05A9879E5.jpeg
48347F51-A2CC-4508-94F5-9A33BEE0A5FC.jpeg
BD3625DE-1C7A-440B-B646-3EF44E14CD7C.jpeg
CF9ADBA2-5FC9-4522-B904-5FD29DFAC6D4.jpeg
A43B89AC-5FDF-4774-AEB1-78BAB1C2084E.jpeg
74EDA765-CFFC-4D7F-ABC6-2F195ADA251B.jpeg

Back