Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

DeanOnAuto update#11
Kerosene Krash Day 55 for both girls

Kerosene Bertha

berthaw.jpg

Berthabud.jpg

Kerosene Betty

Betty55.jpg

Both girls are packing on bud mass, I've kept humidity between 50-53% this week but not having a drain plug is a ball ache.

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me want to try scrog but is it not a pain in the arse feeding and checking plants? They look awesome
I wish they were a bit greener myself, Betty had a few issues related to pH but she hasn't deteriorated. A net in my small space definitely pays dividends, watering is ok but the second round of defoliation was tricky. If I had an 8x4 and access to both sides that's manageable but even a 4x4 with only one opening would be hard work me thinks ;)

Thanks @St. Tom, I wish I'd I've gone heavier with the 2nd defol now, Bertha actually looks bushier here than in reality ;)

Last edited:
I wish they were a bit greener myself, Betty had a few issues related to pH but she hasn't deteriorated. A net in my small space definitely pays dividends, watering is ok but the second round of defoliation was tricky. If I had an 8x4 and access to both sides that's manageable but even a 4x4 with only one opening would be hard work me thinks ;)
Yeah il swerve that then haha il end up getting lazy and bang! Rot again haha.. Still fattening up nicely for u tho bro

AutoBobje update#21
Hey guys,

Allif here at 72 days! :kiss:
She's almost ripe for the pluckin'. A real :spels:
20210811_151525_small.jpg

If you look at the buds they look almost ready, so as long as I can keep the mold out of the buds they stay in the greenhouse :woohoo1:
Keep your fingers :goodluck: that it stays that way :vibes:
20210811_151538_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob

p.s. Sorry for responding to any posts lately... I've not been in the possibility to be in front of a computer and typing on the phone looses it's charm very fast.:gamer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back