Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

I've got one Kerosene Krash coming down later day 72.:d5: Your girls definitely got some of their green back and are still packing it on. :jointman: I have the Kerosene from the nursery now on day 50 to replace the harvested one to keep the garden full.
Only them 2 left now of the Dutch Passions, tents getting lighter lol yours are looking amazing @DeanOnAuto
Ive already smoked some of the first 1 I harvested and it's rocking stuff.it's like a Caramely earthy gassy taste & heavy hitting too,
Can't wait to get this next grow rocking now, lol

Only them 2 left now of the Dutch Passions, tents getting lighter lol yours are looking amazing @DeanOnAuto
Ive already smoked some of the first 1 I harvested and it's rocking stuff.it's like a Caramely earthy gassy taste & heavy hitting too,
Can't wait to get this next grow rocking now, lol
Thanks bro, I cant wait to try it myself :jointman:

My next optimum lunar harvest date is the 12th September, I should be able to keep Kerosene Bertha going till then which will make her 87 days. Seeing yours @THE BEAR on 78 with mine a few days behind, i think that might just work ;)

Last edited:
DeanOnAuto update#14
Kerosene Krash Official Update No.11 Day 71

Here is one of the Kerosene sisters, what a pungent lady with rock hard nuggets. Harvested with about 50% amber trichromes on day 71 above ground. After wet trimming the buds will go into brown bags and then into Mason Jars.

She is the quickest plant I've ever grown with the biggest wet weight my scales have seen. She was trouble free growing, topped at the 4th node on day 15 and fed just Sensi Grow and Bloom from AN with Black Strap Molasses and worm castings looking after the cal mag side of things.

Thanks so much @Antonio_DutchPassion and @Trichome farmer for having me show case what is without doubt the best DP strain I've grown so far.

betty71w.jpg

betty71.jpg

betty71hair.jpg

Until next time happy dreaming ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some mokum tulip pre cure shots she smells very nice thats for sure and i got over 3 and a half oz so she wernt a total loss with the mould and a big thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion
20210827_213416.jpg
20210827_213409.jpg
20210827_213353.jpg
20210827_213349.jpg
20210827_213233.jpg
20210827_213224.jpg
20210827_213147.jpg
20210827_213050.jpg

Thanks for all the rep peeps, I only water them and bend them here and there. It’s the strong DP genetics. A good breeder can make a bad grower look good :crying::crying:

The Bedroom Gardener UK update#11
Auto Skywalker Haze - Day 78 - Week 11.1 - Chop Day. My girl is ready to go & today I decided to get my chop on.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Back