Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

Cheers @Trichome farmer for organizing and @Antonio_DutchPassion for the beans. I will start Auto skywalker haze in 2 weeks just going with 1 plant in its own tent 4x4 to herself aparentley these can get 2m with some longer phenos going 15 weeks so expected a monster. Think my parcel was opened by mail any post card or freebie seeds not there but got skywalker beans so all good. :greenthumb: :thanks:

After finally pushing the boat out and ordering 2 x @Marshydro TS1000 today, seemed as good a day as any to get the ball rolling so here we are with one Kerosene Krash and one Skywalker Haze beginning life soaking up some water before paper towel incubation with a view to lights arriving Monday Tuesday ready for a giddy taproot.

20210611_131930.jpg

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

I couldn’t wait so found the biggest air pot I could find took 3/4 of a bag of eco thrive to fill it, bean straight to final pot. In a 2x2 for first few weeks under old mars300 just as veg light till there is room for her in the main tent. Skywalker haze
DDF3F076-42E6-4B86-B517-5B94FB3C95D7.jpeg
1F6D7660-9EF5-4BC9-873E-005DB5C68331.jpeg

Just checking in @Trichome farmer .. Just to let you know Ill be popping within the next couple of weeks of that's OK, I'm going to run them in dwc under a new light as soon as I get it but had a slight set back.. And I want to run the dwc up a while to get temp control on point before I risk any of these babies. :vibes: :d5:

Anyone any idea why there are two threads for the grow and show people are posting in both threads. @Trichome farmer is one public one cultivators only or something I'm confused.

Happy Growing Gang

Anyone any idea why there are two threads for the grow and show people are posting in both threads. @Trichome farmer is one public one cultivators only or something I'm confused.

Happy Growing Gang
Those people who are participating in such a grow have to upload at least one picture a week in the grow 'n show thread. But most of 'm also have a grow diary in the subforum of the breeder itself. Usually you'll find more info and pictures on the grow in the diary then in the communal Grow 'n Show :thumbsup:

AutoBobje update#4
Those people who are participating in such a grow have to upload at least one picture a week in the grow 'n show thread. But most of 'm also have a grow diary in the subforum of the breeder itself. Usually you'll find more info and pictures on the grow in the diary then in the communal Grow 'n Show :thumbsup:
And so do I. I post a couple of pictures per week in this thread and refer everyone interested to my diary over here.

Auto Mokum's Tulip - Day 13
20210613_184911_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back