Indoor Eggs Auto Adventure

Hi all! After a long hiatus, I'm pleased to be back in the saddle and growing again.
Got a mixed bag of leftover Mephisto Sour Bubbly and Alien v Triangle, Fastbuds Glue and some @Sawney_bean SOS and Bronson.
Hope everyone is keeping well and staying safe.

20231210_170153.jpg
20231216_173019.jpg
20231218_163930.jpg

variety is the spice
Word :baked:

I keep trying to get more than 3 strains from seed-to-harvest in my 2x4 per cycle, but I have size limitations because I grow too simply and need a decent amount of soil to finish, and have RH issues due to environment. I'm definitely planning to top and schwazz a few next grow and see what I come up with for space :cheers:

Word :baked:

I keep trying to get more than 3 strains from seed-to-harvest in my 2x4 per cycle, but I have size limitations because I grow too simply and need a decent amount of soil to finish, and have RH issues due to environment. I'm definitely planning to top and schwazz a few next grow and see what I come up with for space :cheers:
I'm no pro and my environment is less than perfect being in the unheated loft, but I can keep 71/72°F fairly steadily at this time of year, summers high temps are way worse IMO. RH fluctuates for me as well but I'm happy with low 60%ish through the grow just keeping them on the dry side towards the end, I've had loads of problems but never bud rot.
I pretty much just fill up the space and go for it! I find identifying things early and managing pH the biggest challenge and usually run into problems... I should probably do a single strain grow but... variety :smokeit:
Loads of great info around here about topping and for schwazzing @420autoflower gets great results! :cheers:

Here's an update photo from tonight.
There's about 1 weeks difference from left to right so it's about week 4.5ish. No nutes yet and a few problems starting to show in some leaves but the 2 Bronson's on the right and 1 more front second right are going for it.
20240106_173416.jpg

20240106_173422.jpg

Back