Indoor Eggs Auto Adventure

And here we are around the 5 week mark. I didn't like the look of the yellowing so pH'd the run off to find its anywhere from 5.7 to 6!! Tap water pH is 7.4 here and they've only had 1 feed since seed and that was only 1ml/L Sensei Bloom a+b so it can't be down to that. I can only assume that either the peat in the soil (Plagron light mix) drags pH down over time OR the plants themselves take what they want out of the medium and what they leave drags it down... either way I'm going to be all over the runoff pH from now and will be using pH up for a while...

20240111_154010.jpg

OR the plants themselves take what they want out of the medium and what they leave drags it down...
Normally the uptake of nutrients raises the pH. How's the smell on the underside of the pots? If it stinks, you have probably been overwatering and roots, soil and the lot have started decaying. When the plants transgress into flower their water uptake decreases, if we keep feeding them like they were in veg, then that's probably the source of your yellowing.
Check the bottom of these pots to be sure
20240111_154010.jpg

Thanks for this @Bob's Auto's, they've passed the sniff test for now but I'll keep an eye and nose on it, also cut back on the fluids and increase the time between just to be sure.
The fact you're not smelling anything is a good sign. Do the finger test...Press your index finger into the soil. If the thickest part of your finger (phalanx) feels cold, don't water the soil. If the second phalanx is cold the upmost part of the soil is drying out, this is where loads of soil life resides. If the tip of your finger is the only part that feels cold, you've gone to far and you should water immediately. The trick is to keep your soil feeling cold from the tip of your finger to the second phalanx. This will assure the soil life is in a perfect environment and prevent damping off in the lower layers.
Watering is a skill that needs to be learned. Try watering with a small airhose, syphoning water from a higher level. The amount you can give by using this method will allow for the water to be taken up by the soil and not run off the sides of the pot. This will also help in prevent dry spots in the soil which is something easily overlooked.

Back