Indoor Fastbuds Cream Cookies (Only1Sky)

Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Hi Folks. After reading @Unique's grow journal on this strain (completed late last June), I just knew I had to have some ASAP. So even though my tent space was mostly committed to the the September Grow Battles, I managed to squeeze in a Cream Cookies seed. :biggrin:

Here's the setup:
Gorilla Grow tent: 4x4x8
Light: Amare SolarECLIPSE SE450+UVB LED
Pot: 3 gal. airpot
Medium: Roots Organics Original; amended with dolomite, azomite, silicium & worm casings
Nutrients: Megacrop, Sweetcandy & Bud Explosion from @Greenleaf Nutrients
Light Schedule: 20/4
Other: 6" intake fan, 6" exhaust fan, two interior circulation fans in opposite corners
Small humidifier & dehumidifier

Last edited:
Seed drop was 8-25-18 using my typical process: 12-24 hours in shot glass of RO water, then 1.5-2.5 days in damp paper towel until germ., then into starter plug until sprout.

Date of birth (sprout) was 4 days after dropping into shot glass. Fairly typical.

8.CreamCook (0).JPG
10.CreamCook (1) b.JPG

Off to a good start. Daily misting, sometimes with OptiFoliar, other times with Biotabs Boom-Boom. Here she is in the lower left corner on her day 8 and day 17:

17.East grp.JPG
26.East grp.JPG

Day 18 she got topped after reaching a height of 9.5". Then a photo at day 25 at 13.5" - this time in the lower right corner. She's drinking about a liter daily of MegaCrop, SweetCandy & CalMg. Once a week that is alternated with a liter of ReCharge & SLF-100.

27.FBCC (13) topped.JPG
34.East tent a.JPG

Last edited:
Now at day 30 and 15". Now drinking close to 1.5 Ltr daily of MegaCrop, SweetCandy & CalMg. Misting very infrequent now, and only plain RO water.

39.FBCC (30) a.JPG
39.FBCC (30) d.JPG

Looking forward to more updates, she is looking really great at day 30!

Day 32, beginning to set-up her early flowers. No more misting. Having a devil of a time with temp vs RH balance; my VPD is rarely in the sweet spot. Its just too dry this time of year, and my interior humidifier does not seem to do the job consistently. Oh well. The Cream Cookies is in the upper right corner this time:

41.Tent E b.JPG

Day 43 and you can see the buds sites all over. She past the 24" height mark last week. This is going to be a high-yielder I think. Still getting 1.5 liters daily. At this point that consists of MegaCrop, Sweet Candy, Bud Explosion and Calmg. And, still once a week that is substituted with ReCharge and SLF-100. :smoking:

52.FBCC (43) b.JPG

Day 46. Loving the nice shape she's got. You can't see it here, but she's gotten lots of LST with pipe-cleaners to adjust the spacing of the branches. She's was very dense with the leaves all throughout, so I've been doing some interior defoliating every 3-5 days -- taking out about 20-30 leaves each time. Seems to be working well and helping to open up some more of those bud sites She's now at 28.5" or about 72.4 cm.

55.FBCC (46) b.JPG
55.FBCC (46) c.JPG

Day 53. Needed to increase the intake -- she's now drinking about 1.85 liters daily. The stretch is slowing down. Here's a view from the side and top. :smoking:

62.FBCC (53) b.JPG
62.FBCC (53) d.JPG

Back