Indoor Fastbuds Cream Cookies (Only1Sky)

About $60 on Amazon (if available in your area) there is a Tao Tronics Humidifier that you can set the RH digitally and it self monitors. If I want it 55% RH I set mine at 60% and end up close to 55% at plant canopy, even though it is 60% down low where the humidifier is. Works nicely, only holds a gallon though, but it will make it rain in there if you want. I have been eagle eye studying the VPD chart linked on Royal Queen Seeds site, and my latest plants are much more happy in that sweet zone.

Well you can be sure, a lot of time was spent hanging over the trim bin. :smokeit: But I ain't complaining. :joy: Total dry weight was 8.8 oz (250 gr). Sweet. !!

Waited a couple of days after jarring it all up, then decided to give it a try. :chef: The wife liked it so much she said, "Nuts to further curing. Get busy rolling her up, I NEED more." :jump:

Glad I've got a few more seeds. We'll be doing this again. :greenthumb:
Nice grow I came late to the party but was cool to just stroll on through lol I have been looking at the fast buds cookies and cream too , store near me has them in stock .

Nice grow I came late to the party but was cool to just stroll on through lol I have been looking at the fast buds cookies and cream too , store near me has them in stock .
Give it a try. You won't be disappointed. But you may need some kind of 12-step program to save your soul.

About $60 on Amazon (if available in your area) there is a Tao Tronics Humidifier that you can set the RH digitally and it self monitors. If I want it 55% RH I set mine at 60% and end up close to 55% at plant canopy, even though it is 60% down low where the humidifier is. Works nicely, only holds a gallon though, but it will make it rain in there if you want. I have been eagle eye studying the VPD chart linked on Royal Queen Seeds site, and my latest plants are much more happy in that sweet zone.
Sorry I missed this post -- ironically, I didn't put my own thread on "Watch" mode. LOL. I've been using Pure Guardian humidifiers (also off of Amazon). Very much like the TaoTronics you suggested. My first was 1.32 gallon capacity -- which is pretty good, but sometimes variations in my scheduled where such that it runs dry and then RH drops below 30%. Ugh. Later I bought the 2 gallon capacity -- much better, but at the moment my wife wants it in the bedroom. Another ugh. Both units cost about 2x the price of many of the Tao's, but capacity is critical for me. Also, for dispensing the mist they have a vertical pipe that is adjustable to various heights -- this is a great feature as you can accommodate the plants as they grow. Frankly, after spending a couple of years with these style humidifiers I have to say that the weak link is the RH sensors. They sometimes give inconsistent readings or need cleaning. The other problem with them is that the sensor's location (on the unit itself which puts it down low on the floor) means that its reading RH from a location that is usually not what you what -- requiring you to try to compensate, as you mentioned. Oh well. Not bad for the price.

I guess its good that we are discussing this right now @Only1Sky because I have been thinking a lot about a device a person could purchase that has a large reservoir to hold up to maybe ten or twenty gallons of water, so a person could leave for a few days on vacation without spending thousands on a professional level humidifier. Make it with multiple outlets so the humidity is being spread out nicely, maybe even more than one nebulizer device as they barely use any energy. Also could incorporate into it a multi outlet strip with USB and whatnot for all the goodies to plug into at one central location. If I can get @MarshydroTina on-board to share the revenue with me I will totally let them put their name on it. But I get to actually name the device ha ha. I have more ideas as well that could actually help keep packaging simple and reduce styrofoam and other nonsense garbage that always seems to go overlooked, tiny differences like that can trickle down through people and make a big difference in the end. Plus, it would be a VERY versatile product with upgradeable features down the road and light hanging capabilities so your tent can just handle the weight of a fan and carbon filter. Anyway, thanks for helping me brainstorm about my ideas with your troubles!

Interesting idea & project, @MordecaiAlliVanAllenOshea, keep me updated.
I've been poking around the internet lately (Amazon, google, etc) for a better solution to this issue for me. RH controllers with a separate sensor on a cable are available for fair reasonable price (Inkbird for example). But now the issue is a reasonable capacity humidifier that is not digital -- meaning one that will restart without human intervention whenever power is supplied to it. Most won't do that -- once power is interrupted, then you're manually required to restart the unit.

Appreciate the suggestion, @MordecaiAlliVanAllenOshea . Fact is, my fans have adjustment controls - and when I use them, I run them on lowest setting typically. Problem is the ambient is low and I don't have the fans or humidifier on sensor control. If I added equipment-controlling sensors, then the intermittant operation of the equipment might likely do a better job of maintaining a proper temp/humidify relationship. I've just been a little reluctant to invest in this yet, especially given that sensor reliability and consistency is sometimes elusive.
lol wish my issues was low rh (Pretty easy to fix humidifier or wet towel etc) I was living life on the edge with RH in the 70s at some points, nice plant though she’s a monster. How Does she smell and taste can we get a smoke report?

I've been poking around the internet lately (Amazon, google, etc) for a better solution to this issue for me. RH controllers with a separate sensor on a cable are available for fair reasonable price (Inkbird for example). But now the issue is a reasonable capacity humidifier that is not digital -- meaning one that will restart without human intervention whenever power is supplied to it. Most won't do that -- once power is interrupted, then you're manually required to restart the unit.

Well, @MordecaiAlliVanAllenOshea, happy to say that I've solved my RH issues for a reasonable price. Got the Inkbird IHC-200 RH controller and a PureGuardian H1175 ultrasonic humidifier. The Inkbird has a separate sensor on a 5' cable. The humidifier is manually controlled (.i.e the Inkbird supplies its power and neither is affected by momentary power outages). It holds 1.5 gallons which is filled from the top (so no lifting and carrying the container to the sink). Total cost less than $100 from Amazon. I'm a happy camper now with the RH maintained within a 5% range throughout the day & night. :smoking:

lol wish my issues was low rh (Pretty easy to fix humidifier or wet towel etc) I was living life on the edge with RH in the 70s at some points, nice plant though she’s a monster. How Does she smell and taste can we get a smoke report?
The smell is not too stinky at all, a nice pine/citrus type of scent. Smoke report will forthcoming when I get done with tax season. LOL

Glad to hear you got things dialed in, I put my project back burner because I just don't have the time for it anymore. I figured if I added a second humidifier in my tent then each one should last almost twice as long, in theory, so that is my next step. I just went out of town for three nights and the pots were all nice and damp when I returned, but RH was around 40%, so the surface was pretty dry and my cover crop was having trouble poking through.

Back