FF Happy Frog and Ocean Forest

SHRED

"Onward through the fog!" - Oat Willie
Reaction score
Happy Frog isn't as loaded with nutrients as OF. Is this correct?

Yes it is. But expect fungal gnats in hf i get them almost every bag I have used.

Yes it is. But expect fungal gnats in hf i get them almost every bag I have used.
I can't get my favorite until Monday which is FF Bush Doctor Coco Loco.
Just looking for a close substitute

I think this must be specific to were we're purchasing the HF, I have never had gnats with 4 grows with it. But Every other soil I tried from the same place, I get gnats. Weird world.

I can't get my favorite until Monday which is FF Bush Doctor Coco Loco.
Just looking for a close substitute
Its kinda light on the perlite. More dense soil then of or im sure coco loco.

I think this must be specific to were we're purchasing the HF, I have never had gnats with 4 grows with it. But Every other soil I tried from the same place, I get gnats. Weird world.
i got them a few different places and online a few times. Dont seem to matter. Almost every bag had gnats. I think i got some during the winter one time and it was good. But the only one.

i got them a few different places and online a few times. Dont seem to matter. Almost every bag had gnats. I think i got some during the winter one time and it was good. But the only one.
I've never had an issue with FF.
I have a bottle of Dr Zhymes just in case though. I use it on my outdoor tomatoes.

Its kinda light on the perlite. More dense soil then of or im sure coco loco.
I added perlite and EWC.
No gnats.
20231102_214416.jpg

Back