Reaction score
Hi! This year I decided that after smoking for so long it was time to grow my own, ever since I found out about autos a few years ago I got really interested and finally bought some seeds and a tent to grow them.

I'm growing a Blue Cheese & a White Widow XXL in 5g fabric pots using FFOF & perlite with a 450w Viparspectra (I've heard the spectrum isn't great for flowering but so far it looks ok to me), I bought the GO Box from General Organics and that's what I'll be using as soon as my plants need to be fed (which I think is after a month when using FFOF).

Both my plants sprouted on Dec 4th, I'll post pics of the WWXXL and hopefully tomorrow I'll get to posting the BC pictures :D

first picture was taken 3 days after sprouting and last picture was 15 days after.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 225
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 231
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 190
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 212
  • 5.png
    5.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 215
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 188
  • 8.png
    8.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 208
  • 9.png
    9.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 217
  • 10.png
    10.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 226
  • 11.png
    11.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 212
  • 12.png
    12.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 233
@Druid thanks :)

here are the pics of the blue cheese - 1st pic was day 5 from sprout and 11 was today day 16
I want to LST the plants since my tent is 2' x 4' x 5' and I'm paranoid they will get too close to the lamp and die but idk when I should start

BC1.png BC2.png BC3.png BC4.png BC5.jpg BC6.png BC7.png BC8.png BC9.png BC10.png BC11.png

oh and here's the White Widow today
13.png

plants look good for day 15.chill they wont die.1st rule of growing dont panic.2nd rule have a cuppa and a rocket.
i havnt got a lot more than 5",Duggy uses a tent like yours and has very good journals.check out Budelee for lst etc.
others have a lot less than 5" in micro grows Spanglish good journals to.
goodluck
:pighug:

started lst on the blue cheese
BC-d20.jpg BC-d20 (2).jpg

and here's the white widow
WW - d20.jpg WW - d20.png

i think they're both doing pretty well, not sure when i'm supposed to start feeding them so far i've been giving them 6.5 ph water no nutes but it's FFOF and i've heard it's good for at least a month?

started lst on the blue cheese
View attachment 677214 View attachment 677213

and here's the white widow
View attachment 677215 View attachment 677216

i think they're both doing pretty well, not sure when i'm supposed to start feeding them so far i've been giving them 6.5 ph water no nutes but it's FFOF and i've heard it's good for at least a month?
I never feed mine untill there about three weeks in and I also learnt quick that autos are huge drinkers of cal/mag so I'd deff have some on hand, sensi cal/mag from advanced nutrients is a great one, good growing bro!

god damn tips are making me all paranoid and i'm starting to think i'm gonna kill my plants (i might be a little high and worrying about this more than i should)

d20 (2).jpg d20 (3).jpg d20 (4).jpg d20 (5).jpg d20.jpg

plants look good, i have almost purchased that led myself but been put off the spectrum, looks good for veg be interesting to see how it flowers.
As mentioned keep a real close eye out for early signs of any deff, especially cal/ mag as it can catch even experienced growers out. I would purchase the cal/ mag supplement now, likely be needed for at least one of the girls but I could well be wrong.
As for paranoid about everything to do with the grow, well thats normal and eases off slightly after a while, usually after a good harvest for me.
Good luck and happy growing.

Back