Indoor Frank does it again….

All's well enough brudda, thank you! View attachment 1645067
I forget Frankie, do you run photo's on occasion? I ask because T20M's Humboldt Afghani heirloom and Sour Strawburied that I grew OD this season are stand-outs! The HAffy is a true blue throw back cultivar to those good ol' days when I was in college up there in Arcata, great berry-hashy aroma and a nice balanced, non-narco' high. SS is a bit heavier, with cherry cough syrup aroma/flavor and VERY potent. Both were quite fast bloomers, with dense gummy resin smothered buddage- :thumbsup:.... SS especially, not sure if grown ID she'll be the same but her bud is like some sort of plastic in texture. Chopping it up, it literally shards off bits across the desk- :rofl:
I figure they could be as fast as a longer cycle auto, 11-12 weeks?

View attachment 1645073:crying:
I want to have to try that one next time I'm at 2020!!!
Have you tried their Trainwreck Arcata cut?....... I think it's what it's called.

Frank I love seeing you back at it! HBSS has gotten big when I’ve grown it. Good luck.

P. S. I’ve got a big ol pipe wrench you can borrow if your going to fix your water heater yourself. :biggrin:
Thanks for stopping by, my friend :d5: I’m hoping for a couple large sized plants out of the bunch…just to break in the new grow right, ya know?!?:rofl::pass:

I want to have to try that one next time I'm at 2020!!!
Have you tried their Trainwreck Arcata cut?....... I think it's what it's called.
Bill you gellie, I grew that shizzle last year, remember?! :rofl: She's a true blue gem, T20M has it nailed in their preservation cut!

TW comp1.jpg
tw4 compa.jpg

...outstanding retro-bud, and even more potent than what I recall thanks to Adam's careful works!
:toke: What decade would that have been? ...I may have spent some time in a dorm round those parts, a long time ago.
Mid 80's mate, interesting times up there then... CAMP was in full swing, fucking growers left and right...
Sooo many heirloom type Indica's, I die thinking about the occasional seeds I just chucked away then... But T20M has gold in their HAffy, and double ditto for the Trainwreck! That was a revelation up there in those days, what with so much Indi' around. TW's zippy trippy high was a welcome change:headbang:

Bill you gellie, I grew that shizzle last year, remember?! :rofl: She's a true blue gem, T20M has it nailed in their preservation cut!

View attachment 1645221View attachment 1645222

...outstanding retro-bud, and even more potent than what I recall thanks to Adam's careful works!

Mid 80's mate, interesting times up there then... CAMP was in full swing, fucking growers left and right...
Sooo many heirloom type Indica's, I die thinking about the occasional seeds I just chucked away then... But T20M has gold in their HAffy, and double ditto for the Trainwreck! That was a revelation up there in those days, what with so much Indi' around. TW's zippy trippy high was a welcome change:headbang:
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

They do have two Trainwreck photos, Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) and T-Dub (Twenty20 Trainwreck) Their original cut.
You grew theT-Dub (Twenty20 Trainwreck) if I'm not mistaken.
I have the Trainwreck (Arcata Cut). I just figure That if they breed their own cut to anotherTrainwreck They found special, it should be pretty damn good.

Trainwreck (Arcata Cut)
Lineage:
T-Dub (Twenty20 Trainwreck) X Trainwreck (Arcata Cut)

I should be wrapped up with this grow before the end of the month. I don't think I'm gonna start another grow until after the first of the year.
The upcoming indoor grow will be all photos and no grow and show beans this round. I'm only growing 5 strains at the minimum and 7 at the most, I'm only using the 4x4 and 2X4 tents for growing. I'm reserving the 2.3 x 2.3 tent for moms..................... But I just realized I'm gonna have to allocate that tent for Asian Haze Seed making.

I have Not finalized the lineup yet, but here's what I have so far as for sure candidates..

Asian Haze.............. Make some seeds!

Twenty20

Trainwreck (Arcata Cut)

Dutch Passion .............. Medicinals

CBG ForCE
CBD Skunk Haze

Those are the only firm ones that have set.
I grew the auto version of CBG Force. I've got one veteran that I help with fairly severe PTSD and that knocked the hell out of his anxiety when it came up. Ohh he called me pretty quickly after he smoked it, telling me how it worked! Antonio said the photo was even better. No brainer for me!
CBD Skunk Haze Is a 1:1THC./CBD They show it to be a medium level THC./CBD. I guess it really doesn't matter the content since I'm gonna make live Rosin with it. Although, I would like to have a potent or high level 1:1THC./CBD like Vidamints in photo form. I LOVES dat Vidamints!

I really would like to find one high level 1:1THC./CBD Photo

Now I do have several THC photo options to fill the remaining spots.

While picking up some supplies at the Grow store, The guy pulled out a seed shipment that he just got in. So for S and G 's I look through what he had. This is what I found.
Greenhouse Seed company
Trainwreck X Jack Herer
I don't know a damn thing about it, but it sounds cool!:funny:

Twenty20 Snow G

Crockett Tangie BX

LA OG Kush

Jean-O
Chem Skunk REG
The Legend

And then I was gifted these seeds from the veteran that I'm helping that was growing commercially in Oklahoma during the gold rush days. He's just about 4 miles from my house. He's not currently growing anything. He's not gonna take a chance of getting popped. He has the setup to go commercial when it goes legal here. He has over 10 greenhouses right now!!!! He's already told me he'll allot me space to make pheno runs If the regulations would allow it.
I don't know anything about these particulars at the moment, but I'm sure he could fill me in
Biker
OG 18-19
BBK*
CQ19*
Skywalker

Back