Seed Stockers Frank grows La Rucu Cucu and Apollo Black Cherry

Goodluck! I went 0/3 on the photo version, but it seems like there's been more luck from the people who are running the auto.
I had the same issue as @Suki813 1 bean sprouted out of 3 but mine was the photo variant but keep me posted on these frank so I can let mark know if these are duds but at least the one I grew is doing ok at approaching week 8 of flower in a 2litre bottle

I had the same issue as @Suki813 1 bean sprouted out of 3 but mine was the photo variant but keep me posted on these frank so I can let mark know if these are duds but at least the one I grew is doing ok at approaching week 8 of flower in a 2litre bottle
I'm definitely bummed cause I was really looking forward to trying it! Told Mark I'd run it again in auto form if he sent it as my extra beans for the OD so I guess we will see!

Goodluck! I went 0/3 on the photo version, but it seems like there's been more luck from the people who are running the auto.
Thanks! Fingers crossed!
Will do, my friend!

:pass:

Day number one for these two Rucu Cucu’s:woohoo::woohoo1:
C9B4A8A2-EDCB-45A9-958F-EC35BCEDD74C.jpeg

Back