Extraction Fresh frozen, dry ice, bubble bags

The good stuff is between the 2 bag sizes. Kinda like rosin flows the best between certain bag sizes. The dry ice doesn't evaporate that fast and you're only gonna shake for under 2 minutes per bag

The good stuff is between the 2 bag sizes. Kinda like rosin flows the best between certain bag sizes. The dry ice doesn't evaporate that fast and you're only gonna shake for under 2 minutes per bag

ok no biggie then I'll do two shakes thought i could get all the same with the larger :thanks:

Use the fresh. It tastes so much better. It won't be anywhere near wet like water hash, just too wet to throw in a jar or press right away

I'll bring this over so we don't clog LS with rosin talk but I guess I should clarify little bit more after thinking about. I say "fresh frozen" but it is some what dried I hang the plant whole for 5-7 days then trim. I froze that trimming's right afterwards so it was almost pretty much dry some of it was moist at most

I'll bring this over so we don't clog LS with rosin talk but I guess I should clarify little bit more after thinking about. I say "fresh frozen" but it is some what dried I hang the plant whole for 5-7 days then trim. I froze that trimming's right afterwards so it was almost pretty much dry some of it was moist at most
I'd guess that it would just take less time to dry. I think moisture comes out of the plant as it warms up from frozen. But it's probably just a couple of days in the fridge to dry with some chopping

@Lil Dab is this the missing thread?
Negative this one is JP’s this is mine

Good thread. I've considered dry ice. And live extraction.

Someday...

Back