Indoor GreenBean's Grows

Mephisto Walter White day 101 harvest
Alright folks. Mephisto Walter White day 101 and she was just harvested. After all of that worry. She has yielded pretty MASSIVE. When I said pineapple width colas I wasn’t kidding. She has filled 4 paper grocery bags halfway. Mendel filled 2. I’m thinking she’s going to be my largest yielder auto yet. Aside from the Sherb in the 10 gallon. But hey, Lady Walter was in a 5 gallon so… Anyway, I tried to get some good photos. And tried to show how fat these colas are.

D0521C34-DA87-4486-B501-895D27CEBF71.jpeg
67AFAFDD-8EAF-4834-AD59-CBF3D2B7A9A5.jpeg
E6E34D12-4AE6-4802-8C6A-D8EE1983FD28.jpeg
44D29785-ED1F-4B4F-99FA-4DCBB61418A4.jpeg
482B91A8-A269-428F-AE51-7244D865BAAF.jpeg
5097B013-E8B0-4C86-9D25-5F23292FFB82.jpeg
16D5C1BB-A8F1-4AC1-83A7-119E6A2CEC12.jpeg
6516D5F5-B746-481E-908C-D531341954D7.jpeg
6292B95C-A3EF-4D05-8720-7D4A7F1B01A8.jpeg
FB902238-0240-4C16-8A12-19914406EE67.jpeg

Alright folks. Mephisto Walter White day 101 and she was just harvested. After all of that worry. She has yielded pretty MASSIVE. When I said pineapple width colas I wasn’t kidding. She has filled 4 paper grocery bags halfway. Mendel filled 2. I’m thinking she’s going to be my largest yielder auto yet. Aside from the Sherb in the 10 gallon. But hey, Lady Walter was in a 5 gallon so… Anyway, I tried to get some good photos. And tried to show how fat these colas are.

View attachment 1479400View attachment 1479401View attachment 1479402View attachment 1479403View attachment 1479404View attachment 1479405View attachment 1479406View attachment 1479407View attachment 1479408View attachment 1479409
:drool:Very well done my friend! Those colas are massive!

Your cup threw me at first, I'm a little stoned and thought it was a real bug :crying:

Yeah, I used to do photos outside in the summer here. An occasional auto. I’d veg in the tent for awhile. Problem with that is I’ve had some photos get close to 12 feet tall. Think I posted a couple photos of them earlier in this thread?

Probably sounds like a good problem. And I live in a legal state. But they literally stink up the neighborhood. So you need to pay attention to nosey neighbors in general. Then about two months from harvest the caterpillar moths start to invade.

Are you only using organic nutes? If you ever try synthetic give Floraflex a go. I really like it for my indoor growing. Outdoors for whatever I grow I mostly grow organic with my own compost etc.Though this year I did mix in a little Dr. Earth in my garden beds since I’m not familiar with the soil here yet.
No, I run salts as well, just looking for eze peezee . When I have to feed in the morning it sucks to have a complex Nute like NFTGs, I had started about 25 years ago with GH so I thought I would go back to them. I had been doing AN Beastmaster formula which grew big plants as well. I have been watching you with floraflex and I might try it some time. I like the Floranova it is just Veg and Bloom and is liquid, then you can use liquid and powder Kool Bloom. Cal Mag if needed. Honestly, the plants are thriving with this stuff, jJust need to get my yield back up, I think anything under 6 oz is a tragedy. They are drinking it right up, slurry test last time said feed me more and I am running 1100ppm three feed and one water and benies. Pissed for using 3gal pots this time

Twenty20 Ogreberry
Ogreberry 2B is now 20 days old. Just bumped her to 80% strength nutes. She’s looking very nice so far. Topped her 2 days ago at node 6. And look at that! I’m doing a little light LST on her even! I can see by her early structure that she’ll benefit from it. Nothing crazy. Just want to get a little separation going. She’ll likely want to fill out the pot before she starts to go vertical. And it’s a 7 gallon. I don’t want to be so stubborn that I create issues for myself. Some plants like the Mendel don’t need any training other than a top, and you can widen the canopy as they go nice and easy. Then you got plants like this, and Walter White, that are a little more clumpy. They need a bit more attention and training. YMMV and all of that.

Oh, and the FB Banana Purple broke ground yesterday. Apparently it prefers cold temperatures. Whoops! Let’s see what happens…

EE9B7A76-431A-4C80-BC83-5F6CE4FE0AB2.jpeg

I've talked about offering these shirts for a bit, and I'm finally getting some time to hammer them out. I'm working on a few different related designs, but this is going to be the first, I believe. I print everything in house with my own aging hands.

EDIT - I don't make a ton of 420 related items. This will actually be my first. I just make stuff that appeals to me and I've been lucky enough to find people that like it and purchase it. I do everything from animal related stuff, to snarky anti-social stuff, etc. Some people might think some of the stuff I do is offensive too. It is what it is. Anyway, I love growing as you all know, and this has been something I've wanted to do for a good while. So...again...something that interests me that hopefully others interested will enjoy as well. Once I get these up on the site, I will let you guys know. Don't want to break any forum rules either. So...gotta figure that out.

rud_test.jpg

Last edited:
What is up everyone? No photos today. But the Ogreberry 2B is looking good at day 28. She's got a ways to go to fill out that 7 gallon pot.

FB Banana Purple - not so much. She's only a week old. But she's not looking great. Looks to be stalled out and pale. I'm gonna see what she does over the next few days. If she stays stalled, I'm gonna yank her and go back to Blackstrap as planned. FB states that BP prefers "cold" temps but my temps aren't THAT hot. We shall see. A week in doesn't seem like much, but when you know...you know.

I'll try to get some photos of Ogre shortly. Been busy working on actual work stuff.

View attachment 1479400View attachment 1479401View attachment 1479402View attachment 1479403View attachment 1479404View attachment 1479405View attachment 1479406View attachment 1479407View attachment 1479408View attachment 1479409

Worked out ok in the end then m8.. Good job.. giant colas.. she took her time but great result.

Worked out ok in the end then m8.. Good job.. giant colas.. she took her time but great result.

Yeah the colas are massive. Still drying too. I think it's going to be a heavier yield than the Mendel which really surprised me. Sometimes it's hard to tell how much a plant is really giving until you pull it OUT of the tent. Based on bags alone, I got double the bags worth of harvest with Walter vs the Mendel.

I also learned, again, that no matter how much you want them to grow the way you want, that's not always the case. I don't like doing early LST much these days. But on some plants you just have to.

I will say that the Mendel was probably the most perfect plant to grow though. No LST. Just topped her and stretched her open as she got taller. Almost zero trimming needed too.

Back