Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Harnessing Natures Energy Growing Based on Natural Law: Dutch Passion MAC#1

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
Thanks for dropping in, horns are interesting, the story of Jericho comes to mind but there's a little more to that ;)

The water I use is simply structured, you can subject it to frequency but I could be adding to many variables. For the copper antennas these are resonating at 100mhz and are just under 75cm in length. Use Chat GPT for the calculations to change the length for the copper wire if you wanted a different frequency.

For me the frequency of the rods is important, I wouldn't go higher than 150mhz.

Biodynamics are interesting and I'm sure if used at the right time would yield great results.
Sowing and harvesting according to the lunar calendar is also a biodynamics thing. Saw that someone was asking about times for sowing...there should be a biodynamic agriculture society in most countries, they usually have these tables. In biodynamics they syir the water with a wooden spatula to vitalise it, they say that the viscocity or texture of the water will change and you can feel that change. Most weed growers know these princips from vortex brewers.

Sowing and harvesting according to the lunar calendar is also a biodynamics thing. Saw that someone was asking about times for sowing...there should be a biodynamic agriculture society in most countries, they usually have these tables. In biodynamics they syir the water with a wooden spatula to vitalise it, they say that the viscocity or texture of the water will change and you can feel that change. Most weed growers know these princips from vortex brewers.
Biodynamics and Alchemical can all fit under the same principles of our Realm. I totally agree that Lunar charts or the Skyclock as I call it are an invaluable resource for sowing, propagation, defoliation etc. I follow the sky clock daily, be it for gardening, angling or manifestation and have always had good results. These are the two guides I use for the Lunar aspect and everything else unfortunately is behind the paywall at https://www.crrow777radio.com/ You can however listen to any podcasts first hour for free ;)

Last edited:
Biodynamics and Alchemical can all fit under the same principles of our Realm. I totally agree that Lunar charts or the Skyclock as I call it are an invaluable resource for sowing, propagation, defoliation etc. I follow the sky clock daily, be it for gardening, angling or manifestation and have always had good results. These are the two guides I use for the Lunar aspect and everything else unfortunately is behind the paywall at https://www.crrow777radio.com/ You can however listen to any podcasts first hour for free ;)

I def use it for sea fishing the moon plays a huge roll :thumbsup:

Day 48

We're starting to see heavy frost developing, the less developed of the MAC sisters is really coming into her own now.

48macrf.jpg

48macr1.jpg

48macR.jpg

48maclw.jpg

Last edited:
End of Week 7 - MAC#1 Day 50

This week has seen steady development, the less developed MAC has reached a stage where the canopy will now be left to reach up.

49maclw.jpg

49macl.jpg

Every time I look at this plant it’s hard to believe that she is only 49 days old, she has the flower structure of one perhaps closer to 70. To boost this vitality and with week three of flowering upon us she’ll receive a nutrient Pk5.8 boost, 10ml in 1litre of water and then top fed.

49macr.jpg

Trichome production appears to be on an industrial scale and it will will not be long before we see thick layers of glistening frost.

mac49rfr.jpg

49.jpg

As both plants continue to flourish, I have noticed a sharp uptake in the volume of water they’re consuming. Each of the MAC sisters is drinking approximately 3litres of water per 24hour period. A reassuring indicator that everything is on track.

Canopy management and environmental control is now the name of the game. Another defoliation will take place over the weekend as this coincides with a window of opportunity within our Lunar/Skyclock calendar.

Happy Growing ;)

End of Week 7 - MAC#1 Day 50

This week has seen steady development, the less developed MAC has reached a stage where the canopy will now be left to reach up.

View attachment 1623864

View attachment 1623865

Every time I look at this plant it’s hard to believe that she is only 49 days old, she has the flower structure of one perhaps closer to 70. To boost this vitality and with week three of flowering upon us she’ll receive a nutrient Pk5.8 boost, 10ml in 1litre of water and then top fed.

View attachment 1623866

Trichome production appears to be on an industrial scale and it will will not be long before we see thick layers of glistening frost.

View attachment 1623867

View attachment 1623868

As both plants continue to flourish, I have noticed a sharp uptake in the volume of water they’re consuming. Each of the MAC sisters is drinking approximately 3litres of water per 24hour period. A reassuring indicator that everything is on track.

Canopy management and environmental control is now the name of the game. Another defoliation will take place over the weekend as this coincides with a window of opportunity within our Lunar/Skyclock calendar.

Happy Growing ;)
Both looking good in there bro. :clapper:
Your little Mac ended up filling in her corner well. :thumbsup:

My Grandma always planted and harvested by the moon. With grandma being the herbalist and quite the accomplished gardener, I've always wondered what kind of cannabis plant good she would grow.

Interesting sip style pots you have there! How much media do they hold and how deep is it to the separator?
Girls look great!

My Grandma always planted and harvested by the moon. With grandma being the herbalist and quite the accomplished gardener, I've always wondered what kind of cannabis plant good she would grow.

Interesting sip style pots you have there! How much media do they hold and how deep is it to the separator?
Girls look great!
Hi Bill, thanks for dropping in, if you go right to the beginning of the thread, I break down the pots I'm using. They hold 12litres of medium and 3litres of water. The spacer at the bottom is probably about 2.5".

Here's the manufacturers guide.

Back