Seed Stockers Harukisan Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge 2021 - Gelato 41

Harukisan

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

So it's finally my turn to start a thread. First of all shout out to @Seedstockers-Mark and @St. Tom for hosting this event and giving us this opportunity, it's gonna be fun. :thumbsup:

I will grow in Biobizz Light Mix and I will use HESI line of nutrients. I sowed the seed directly in the substrate, germinated 3 days later.

0.jpg
1.JPG
2.jpg
3.JPG

Good luck everyone!

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

So it's finally my turn to start a thread. First of all shout out to @Seedstockers-Mark and @St. Tom for hosting this event and giving us this opportunity, it's gonna be fun. :thumbsup:

I will grow in Biobizz Light Mix and I will use HESI line of nutrients. I sowed the seed directly in the substrate, germinated 3 days later.

View attachment 1312155View attachment 1312156View attachment 1312157View attachment 1312158

Good luck everyone!
So happy your up and running and good luck bro

great work bro my only bit of advice would be to keep your light close stop her stretching but shes a cracker my growbro

Ah sorry I missed this one getting started. Looking strong though! That yellow background definitely helps the color pop on those pictures.

What strength are you starting with for feeds?

great work bro my only bit of advice would be to keep your light close stop her stretching but shes a cracker my growbro
Will do :thumbsup: Until now, there were two plants at different stages of growth so I couldn't really lower the light.

Ah sorry I missed this one getting started. Looking strong though! That yellow background definitely helps the color pop on those pictures.

What strength are you starting with for feeds?
thanks! :thumbsup:

So far I am feeding half-strength

Back