Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Got less than I had hoped from the 100ml jar. Last time I got like 9% of the weight of the inputs. This time it was 6%. Oh well, I'll see how the others turn out.
About to take a taste.
IMG_20230908_150701063.jpg

:hookah:
Edit:
Oof, it hits good. Doesn't taste as good as the stuff I've made from fresh frozen buds and trim. Still, pretty darn good.

Last edited:
Got less than I had hoped from the 100ml jar. Last time I got like 9% of the weight of the inputs. This time it was 6%. Oh well, I'll see how the others turn out.
About to take a taste.
View attachment 1630413
:hookah:
Edit:
Oof, it hits good. Doesn't taste as good as the stuff I've made from fresh frozen buds and trim. Still, pretty darn good.
Once you start extracting it gets addicting. When done right there is no bad extractions just some better than others my man. Yours looks tasty 😋 bro.

Made Bubble Hash out of a bunch of freezer trimmings from the past few grows. 1 gallon bubble bags with 5 washes, most of the hash was in the 73 and 25 bags, just that small darker pile to the right was in the 160 and I taste tested that as it dried.
258E2E85-F42B-4F6B-A680-4311BDFB6E15.jpeg

I’m not planning for a long storage but practiced making a temple ball. Mason jar filled with boiling water, rolled for 10mins refilled jar with boiling water and repeated twice more for a total of 30 mins. I had to open the plastic bag up and roll the ball inside afterwards to recapture the rosin that had leaked out of the 25micron sheet I rolled it in.
6DF4AD29-B1A8-4929-836D-3BB3A083B476.jpeg

Happy with the yield :jointman: glad I didn’t throw away the trim. Even the terpenes seemed to have held reasonably well in the freezer though some of the trim was a few months old
3ADD10DF-F796-4383-A56B-FD48C7AF3153.jpeg

Back