Headaches from CBD

OttoCBD

Unmundane in the Membrane
Reaction score
While waiting for this current grow to finish (CBD Crack 1:1) ..I picked up some CBD flower from my local vape shop. It's 17% CBD with zero THC. Smoking less than a gram over the past few days has given me a headache (both days) which is very similar to the headaches that I'd get from putting drops of CBD oil in my nicotine vape tank. Has anybody else has had any issues with CBD causing headaches? I'm really hoping that the CBD Crack, which is 7% CBD and 7% THC doesn't have the same effect.

sorry to hear Otto. :sadcry: I don't know anything about the effects of CBD. but I do know that when I got my med card 11years ago.
it took me three grows before i surpassed what the dispensery was dishing out and these shops sell Harga compared to what you grow.
i bet what your growing will fit the bill, without headaches. :thumbsup:

sorry to hear Otto. :sadcry: I don't know anything about the effects of CBD. but I do know that when I got my med card 11years ago.
it took me three grows before i surpassed what the dispensery was dishing out and these shops sell Harga compared to what you grow.
i bet what your growing will fit the bill, without headaches. :thumbsup:
I certainly hope so. Every time that I've got headaches from CBD, the dosage always seems to have been on the higher end. I'd really hate to get a nice crop only to find out that it gives me a headache.

what is the medical condition that you want the CBD for? I had Cancer 11 years ago, they removed my Stomach. resectioned my bowel and esophagus. a total of four abdominal surgery's. the last one the put two sheets about 8 inch's square of polypropelne and gortex to hold all my internals in place. a LOT of pain for years. not so bad now. but THC is what kept the pain at bay. and allowed me to sleep and increased appitite
that was far less than normal. I am Cancer free now. and feeling as good as a 71 year old can feel! :thumbsup: :bighug:

While waiting for this current grow to finish (CBD Crack 1:1) ..I picked up some CBD flower from my local vape shop. It's 17% CBD with zero THC. Smoking less than a gram over the past few days has given me a headache (both days) which is very similar to the headaches that I'd get from putting drops of CBD oil in my nicotine vape tank. Has anybody else has had any issues with CBD causing headaches? I'm really hoping that the CBD Crack, which is 7% CBD and 7% THC doesn't have the same effect.
Maybe CBG would work better. I just bought some CBG flower yesterday from CBD Hemp Direct.

what is the medical condition that you want the CBD for? I had Cancer 11 years ago, they removed my Stomach. resectioned my bowel and esophagus. a total of four abdominal surgery's. the last one the put two sheets about 8 inch's square of polypropelne and gortex to hold all my internals in place. a LOT of pain for years. not so bad now. but THC is what kept the pain at bay. and allowed me to sleep and increased appitite
that was far less than normal. I am Cancer free now. and feeling as good as a 71 year old can feel! :thumbsup: :bighug:
Congratulations on your brave cancer fight @MR magoo my Father went through the same type of surgery for his stomach cancer at the age of 45 and is now 86. Trust me your loved ones are very grateful for your fight.:toke:

Anxiety, chronic depression, PTSD and neuropathy that began in my legs and feet and is making the rounds to each limbs as it sees fit.

Congrats on your recovery from cancer. I lost my younger brother to doctor-recommended cancer treatments 15 years ago. You took the wiser route and I'm glad that you're still around to inspire others ..myself included.

Maybe CBG would work better. I just bought some CBG flower yesterday from CBD Hemp Direct.

@AutoWonders, thanks for bringing that up. I've not had any experience with it but I'll definitely keep it in mind. Are there seeds available at this point in time or is it still kind of under the radar?

Just to update. I took two hits from a one-hitter today. One in the morning and one at noon time. I have no headache and no other physical or emotional pain. So maybe moderation is the key ..even though I never really cared to be this moderate. :toke:

Anxiety, chronic depression, PTSD and neuropathy that began in my legs and feet and is making the rounds to each limbs as it sees fit.

Congrats on your recovery from cancer. I lost my younger brother to doctor-recommended cancer treatments 15 years ago. You took the wiser route and I'm glad that you're still around to inspire others ..myself included.

@AutoWonders, thanks for bringing that up. I've not had any experience with it but I'll definitely keep it in mind. Are there seeds available at this point in time or is it still kind of under the radar?
I saw one brand of seeds available.

I saw one brand of seeds available.
All I've seen is that Panakeia site but I don't see any seeds for sale there. I have found places that sell Magic Jordan, Destroyer, Mickey Kush and Allen Wrench seeds all of which have varying degrees of THC.

Back