Headaches from CBD

All I've seen is that Panakeia site but I don't see any seeds for sale there. I have found places that sell Magic Jordan, Destroyer, Mickey Kush and Allen Wrench seeds all of which have varying degrees of THC.
I bought from cbdhemp.direct/collections/cbg-flower They have 6 packs of Desert Snow hemp seeds.

In hindsight, the headaches that I thought were coming from smoking 17% CBD may very well have to do with the fact that I had stopped drinking caffeinated coffee around the same time that I began the 17%. Headaches are very common sign of caffeine withdrawal.

I've been using CBD flowers and never had headache. Maybe you should try another supplier or vary the dosage. Lately i've been smoking Blue Moon variety from 4Collectors and it's amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
In hindsight, the headaches that I thought were coming from smoking 17% CBD may very well have to do with the fact that I had stopped drinking caffeinated coffee around the same time that I began the 17%. Headaches are very common sign of caffeine withdrawal.
Oh yeah, been there. Stopped coffee and predictable headache for two days! I’ll bet that may have been the problem.
Good luck with it. :pighug:

Back