Help with strains for cold climate

iSleeeeek

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Helouww fellow growers first of all i wonna say hi to all and now back to the question i been trying to find a good strain for europe more cold climate at the end of growing phase for outdoor i been looking for and photo/and sens if any of you have a good experience with a seedbank and a good strain that dosen't go moldy at the end when climate is more cold and wet i tried this strains they wer all great but at the end when it gets wet and cold and when they have a week or 2 for finisih they go moldy

i Tried
Royalqueen seeds OG kush Royal Moby Royal gorilla Amenzia haze Special kush Special queen 1 and bubba kush all great strains

But at the end when we get mist and moist in the moring it starts to get moldy soo im gonna ask you guys from experince that you have if you can recomend something i got my tent rdy to put them in and get rdy for outside!

Last edited:
Welcome to AFN:welcome::cheers::toke:

There's a few strain that are more mold resistant than other's.
I like the silver haze.:hookah:

Rambo, now called lambo from THSeeds and BC buds purple star.
Both strong in mold resistance.
Early bud from BC seeds too.

SmartSelect_20210221-112927_Chrome.jpg

Thx you i will look into it rly excited to try new strains and to see how it will go
Look for breeders in Oregon, Washington and British Columbia, their outdoor lines will have to deal with the conditions your describing. Was looking the other day and those few kinda stood out to me.

Look for breeders in Oregon, Washington and British Columbia, their outdoor lines will have to deal with the conditions your describing. Was looking the other day and those few kinda stood out to me.
Yeah i wonna be more on point this year since i takes so much time to invest in an outdoor grow its more like a hobby to me but its nice to see that you can achive something rly nice by just puting in some love in this plants and then the weather fucks you up

Blue berry, peppermint kush ,I would also look into sweet seeds fast versions they finish super fast outdoors .

Lots of air circulation in your tent can help prevent mold and mildew. Also u won't need high humidity (RH) after the seedling/young vegetation period.

Trim (defoliate) your plants after 3-4 weeks of growth, especially needed if its wall to wall plants in your tent. Inside leaf and lower leaf are useless and a waste of energy by the plant.

Remove that junk (when its safe to do so) and the plants energy gets devoted to large bud sites on the plant and the canopy.

Helouww fellow growers first of all i wonna say hi to all and now back to the question i been trying to find a good strain for europe more cold climate at the end of growing phase for outdoor i been looking for and photo/and sens if any of you have a good experience with a seedbank and a good strain that dosen't go moldy at the end when climate is more cold and wet i tried this strains they wer all great but at the end when it gets wet and cold and when they have a week or 2 for finisih they go moldy

i Tried
Royalqueen seeds OG kush Royal Moby Royal gorilla Amenzia haze Special kush Special queen 1 and bubba kush all great strains

But at the end when we get mist and moist in the moring it starts to get moldy soo im gonna ask you guys from experince that you have if you can recomend something i got my tent rdy to put them in and get rdy for outside!

Back