Herb and marijuana anxiety

Daniele Merkov

New User
Reaction score

They said that medical cannabis is very effective when it comes to anxiety. At first I was doubtful so I started doing my own research and read articles about marijuana. I found out that each marijuana strain has different uses for different diseases. Like this strain www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/collections/rare-dankness-marijuana-seeds This one is very effective when it comes to stress and mild anxiety. Let me hear your two cents with this.thanks

They said that medical cannabis is very effective when it comes to anxiety. At first I was doubtful so I started doing my own research and read articles about marijuana. I found out that each marijuana strain has different uses for different diseases. Like this strain www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/collections/rare-dankness-marijuana-seeds This one is very effective when it comes to stress and mild anxiety. Let me hear your two cents with this.thanks

Sounds like an ad for TheSingleSeedCenter.

Each different MJ stain can have different effects on different people.
It cannot be said that "strain A is good for ailment B," unless ailment B is a need for sleep.

Back