HighOfTheTiger.com - Our new Autoflower.org Merch Store!!!

At the time of answering I had no clue there was a half a page of posts explaining to you. My bad
All good brother...lol I've seen you on here but not all the time...I appreciate your help and follow....I followed back as well..I'd like to see what you got?

All good brother...lol I've seen you on here but not all the time...I appreciate your help and follow....I followed back as well..I'd like to see what you got?
I am no better than your average grower on here other than I have been away basically al long as you have been here. I will be show casing some Super Sativa Seed Club gear and some autos from seedstockers. I checked out a few of your grows and said I have to follow this dude.

I am no better than your average grower on here other than I have been away basically al long as you have been here. I will be show casing some Super Sativa Seed Club gear and some autos from seedstockers. I checked out a few of your grows and said I have to follow this dude.
I appreciate it...I'd love to see how your techniques are....and this gear....tag me in when you do.....post new stuff...ty

Lies. Your grows are phenomenal. Humble farmer indeed..... I am glad to see you back posting a bit, do share what you're up to!

@Mossy @Waira I asked about future orders and everything should be all good. Think you can open up the HOTT thread again :headbang::goodluck:

“No it should all be good; I updated some settings and it should all be working now.”

:bighug: Well Done @Lil Dab

Back