Seed Stockers Hope2grow - Wedding Glue Solo Cup Challenge

Super quick wee ladies so far matey.. hope that continues.. we all love a real 70 day strain :pighug: :pass:
I’m soaking a Hellraiser for one of my next grows. Think I have some wedding glue knocking around my seed box. Maybe next year…

I’m soaking a Hellraiser for one of my next grows. Think I have some wedding glue knocking around my seed box. Maybe next year…

Think I'm gonna go with a couple of predators next m8. Prob gonna throw 2 of these wedding glue into wee 5L fabric pots today or tomorrow as well as they're goin so well be a shame not to give a couple of them a bit more root space. Soil stock dependent lol I'll check after work how that's lookin.

Day 16/17.. moving really fast..
20211124_073257.jpg
20211124_073243.jpg
20211124_073221.jpg
20211124_073138.jpg

You're killing it bro! Starting to make me think I over watered mine lol

Tap water first week then AN Sensi base nutes and rhino skin until flower then ill add some big bud, bud candy and a blast of overdrive to finish.. all Advanced Nutes so I don't have to bother Ph'ing anything.

You're killing it bro! Starting to make me think I over watered mine lol

Thanks m8.. they've been easy street so far.. think I've overwatered a few along the way here but it's gettin about the time now that they need watered to run off daily.. hard to go wrong from that stage on :smoking:

Back