Seed Stockers Rucu Cucu from seed to smoke'U

great little journal my bro and if you start another tag me occasionally, please so I find my way back

Well shoot I missed that last update! So you took yours at day 83 and I took mine down on 74. Pretty consistent. They say 10-11 weeks on their website and I was mid week 11 and you are mid week 12. So just slightly longer than stated but not terribly.

I am interested to see how our weights compare. I also may have to give those GLB amendments another look with how well your plant turned out.

@St. Tom @Seedstockers-Mark @DCLXVI

Thanks guys! A little stumbling with the new nutrients but she turned out really nicely. I probably could have taken her earlier, but its all just matter of taste and timing. The GLB niuts are definitly going to be a big part of my future grows. Stuff works!

Almost a week into the "drying" process. It's hot and humid around here so this will be a real test of the brown bag cure process. Hopefully smokeable this weekend. I think the yield might be a little low because I tried to concentrate on quality vs quantity. In hind sight, I could have easily achieved both with this girl. Still expecting 6-7 ozs.

Buds
The brown bags worked there magic and all buds are dry enough for the Grove bags and in the closet to cure. I snuck a couple early buds for a tester. One smoke got me baked! I'm just sitting back and chill'n on the couch with the dog. The smell out of the bag is pretty funky, very Dank. I felt the taste was mild, we'll see what happens over the next couple weeks. My wife already told me that I'm not allowed to smoke "that shit" in the house, lol.

20220724_094900.jpg

A total of 175g or 6.25 oz. of very potent smoke. All in all, an easy grow with great potential. Good height at about 16" or 35cm. No problems with topping and training.

Thanks everyone for checking out my journal. After a scrub down of the tent, its on to the next one. I think it will be Fastbuds 20:1 CBD and a Growers Choice Blueberry Dream.

20220724_082505.jpg

20220724_083814.jpg

Back