Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Looking real good man :d5:
Just curious if you’ve tried a little heavier defol to get things opened up a bit more?

Looking at the most recent pics I see where your comin from dude.. particularly at the front there looks to be some top leave that could have gone.. It's never too late lol one for closer inspection.

Looking at the most recent pics I see where your comin from dude.. particularly at the front there looks to be some top leave that could have gone.. It's never too late lol one for closer inspection.
I have pretty good luck stripping most of the fans off starting in early flower. I don’t stress about molds or mildews that way. And I don’t strip any lower bud sites because they’re all getting the same light. Looking in my tent this morning and I was pretty happy to see that even the lowest branches are bulking nicely.

Side note: where does one order the @Sawney_bean beans?

I have pretty good luck stripping most of the fans off starting in early flower. I don’t stress about molds or mildews that way. And I don’t strip any lower bud sites because they’re all getting the same light. Looking in my tent this morning and I was pretty happy to see that even the lowest branches are bulking nicely.

Side note: where does one order the @Sawney_bean beans?

At this moment in time they only come direct from the man himself @Sawney_bean

I think its just a matter of shipping and whether he could get them to you but I'm sure he'll chime in and let us know.

I got thinkin about what my fellow small tent packer @2budz said about a slightly heavier defoliation.. then I stripped most of the plants hahahaha you never know what'll happen til you do it do you.. I think these lil warriors will just yell back at me 'is that the best you've got fella.. eh.. eh'.. talking plants lol wow.. anyway.. I digress.. pics to follow later as I've a few still to do.. I think they look better for it already and what really tipped the scales, pardon the pun, was when I thought about all the buds under the initial canopy of leaves.. and there are quite a few.

SKush SoG day 50 - Stripped
received_1837431653313280.jpeg
received_724495002036232.jpeg
received_354613556429984.jpeg
received_4990121164415301.jpeg
received_342471244360209.jpeg

Still lovin it :smoking:

I got thinkin about what my fellow small tent packer @2budz said about a slightly heavier defoliation.. then I stripped most of the plants hahahaha you never know what'll happen til you do it do you.. I think these lil warriors will just yell back at me 'is that the best you've got fella.. eh.. eh'.. talking plants lol wow.. anyway.. I digress.. pics to follow later as I've a few still to do.. I think they look better for it already and what really tipped the scales, pardon the pun, was when I thought about all the buds under the initial canopy of leaves.. and there are quite a few.
Sometimes I’ll look at a plant and think how I wish it was producing more bud sites. And 100% of the time after I do a defol I’m like whoa, look at all those bud sites.

Look at all those buds :smoking:
They look great hope. How long do you think you have to harvest?

Thanks m8 :d5: There were so many buds under that first canopy of leaves.

I think there will be a few there that will possibly be ready at 8 weeks.. I'll be checking them closely at that stage.. the rest will go on anther week. I can't see any of them going as long as the full 10 weeks at this point but we'll see.. Just looking at those last pics again the back 3 larger pheno girls look to be yellowing out suggesting theyre coming close to done. I did underfeed them all at the start leading to some light greeny/yellow in colour in parts.. but those 3 at the back look to me to have leaves starting to fade all over.. Those 3 plus another 2/3 in there will be closely inspected with a view to chop at 56 days old.

I'm chomping at the bit in true grower fashion to get on with the Nugz SoG! As soon as theres space in the tent for some wee starter pots its on.

Thanks m8 :d5: There were so many buds under that first canopy of leaves.

I think there will be a few there that will possibly be ready at 8 weeks.. I'll be checking them closely at that stage.. the rest will go on anther week. I can't see any of them going as long as the full 10 weeks at this point but we'll see.. Just looking at those last pics again the back 3 larger pheno girls look to be yellowing out suggesting theyre coming close to done. I did underfeed them all at the start leading to some light greeny/yellow in colour in parts.. but those 3 at the back look to me to have leaves starting to fade all over.. Those 3 plus another 2/3 in there will be closely inspected with a view to chop at 56 days old.

I'm chomping at the bit in true grower fashion to get on with the Nugz SoG! As soon as theres space in the tent for some wee starter pots its on.
Some will sneak up on you and be ready in no time .

Back