Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I'm licked at the moment. It sounds like some, well, I've nothing decent to say. Just be a lairy old faffer..... It's been too long. I should come visit the Isles again.

Though @Teetee - Aren't you a 'Straya cunt"?

Ah shit. this isn't the general UK thread is it?

All stripped and ready for the good part :thumbsup:
20220814_090151.jpg
20220814_090141.jpg
20220814_090135.jpg
20220814_090145.jpg

Looks like you got it sorted mate,, the 6 in the calmag with the 3 in Sensi A had you high in N for sure, they look great man, rockwool looks like a excellent but finicky medium, but once you get it nailed down it would be good stuff
Keeper lit mate, your grows superb as per usual
Rockwool lecters..
View attachment 1501657View attachment 1501658View attachment 1501659
Calmag has been cut out and new growth has little to no clawing so hopefully that's sorted the excess N.

Looks like you got it sorted mate,, the 6 in the calmag with the 3 in Sensi A had you high in N for sure, they look great man, rockwool looks like a excellent but finicky medium, but once you get it nailed down it would be good stuff
Keeper lit mate, your grows superb as per usual

Thanks m8 :pighug: the rockwool is amazing.. I love it.. these 2 aren't the best advert for rockwool plants lol but as a first effort I have to be happy I've got them this far and I've learned enough to have a crack at all rockwool next grow. They should get a better start than these 2.. After that hopefully we'll look at a flood and drain set up as expertly used by the fat cola king @420autoflower :thumbsup::vibes:

Thanks m8 :pighug: the rockwool is amazing.. I love it.. these 2 aren't the best advert for rockwool plants lol but as a first effort I have to be happy I've got them this far and I've learned enough to have a crack at all rockwool next grow. They should get a better start than these 2.. After that hopefully we'll look at a flood and drain set up as expertly used by the fat cola king @420autoflower :thumbsup::vibes:
Lol! You got the rock wool growing down already bro. I knew it would be a piece of cake for you. :d5:

Back