Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Beautiful tent of buds dude!
I might be wrong but it looks like in the pics that your Grodan girls are vegging longer and you’re possibly able to grow larger plants in the same size containers. :thumbsup:

Thanks brother.. a few weeks chunking up and I'll fill the jars again.

Yea they are vegging a bit longer defo.. I think the poor start then the overdose of N may have contributed to that.. I do wonder what size they'll get to now. It's been an interesting learning curve but I'm hopeful my next run will move a bit quicker in veg now I have half a clue what I'm doing :thumbsup:

Thanks brother.. a few weeks chunking up and I'll fill the jars again.

Yea they are vegging a bit longer defo.. I think the poor start then the overdose of N may have contributed to that.. I do wonder what size they'll get to now. It's been an interesting learning curve but I'm hopeful my next run will move a bit quicker in veg now I have half a clue what I'm doing :thumbsup:
Good to know that you’re able to veg rockwool grown plants longer in the same size containers. As @GreenBean says heavy veg=heavy flower. :thumbsup:

20220816_082033.jpg
20220816_082045.jpg
20220816_082052.jpg

Hope, I have to keep checking there's no 'x2' button on your thread, your plants grow so damn fast!

Sawneys beans wait for no man m8 :biggrin: this round has been a bit quicker than usual I think tho.. which is handy cuz its empty jar time at mine again.. my THC levels are way low.. and thats not good for anyone.. I can see a couple of 8 weekers getting the chop tomorrow week :aha::crying:

Back