Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Hiya m8.. hope you're well.. I just didn't have much to report for a wee while.. recent grows haven't been great for various reasons.. and outside of the tent I've been flat to the mat with life work family and all the everyday stuff.. I'd rather be in the tent anyday but hey ho.. im back now and ready to crank out some nice rockwool ladies.
I get that bro but on my last run my buds got seeded and I swear to God it knocked me so bad I considered having a break but what the hell would I have to fill the viod fuck all. so I'm off on a new run again

I get that bro but on my last run my buds got seeded and I swear to God it knocked me so bad I considered having a break but what the hell would I have to fill the viod fuck all. so I'm off on a new run again

Aww m8.. shit luck :cuss:I must get a catch up on your thread. Glad you got back on the horse.. it would be a big void in any growers life to stop even for a short break!

you know what i mean. I'm itching to get a grow on.

My man.. Great to have you drop in.. hope you're well. Thanks for the points lol I think I have maybe another 6/7 of the bubblegum seeds too and one about 5 weeks old, topped, in a 2L bottle of soil.. pics tomorrow.

Day 12 for the Bubblegums..
20240330_092434.jpg

And the tent of many colours..
20240330_092451.jpg

Back left corner sour diesel, middle at the back fast buds tropicana cookies.. back right lanky girl is a Lecter.. sorta middle right.. in front of the SD is a Nugz.. to its right and the 2 at the front are 2 blue Amnesia and a bubblegum.. not sure which is the bubblegum from this pic.. and the bigger fabric pot is the Tastebudz genetics cherry cheesecake.. all strains are @Sawney_bean unless otherwise stated :d5:

Day 12 for the Bubblegums..
View attachment 1674379

And the tent of many colours..
View attachment 1674380

Back left corner sour diesel, middle at the back fast buds tropicana cookies.. back right lanky girl is a Lecter.. sorta middle right.. in front of the SD is a Nugz.. to its right and the 2 at the front are 2 blue Amnesia and a bubblegum.. not sure which is the bubblegum from this pic.. and the bigger fabric pot is the Tastebudz genetics cherry cheesecake.. all strains are @Sawney_bean unless otherwise stated :d5:
Sour diesel is a nice smoke mate. I know you will like that one. Prime for a good cross with one of my originals.
So excited to see what the b,gum is like and the blue Amnesia.
What a great selection you have bro 👏

Let's have a little update..

Bubblegum rockwool day 14.. just into the tent ptoper last night.. they'd been in a cardboard box under a 50w light til then..
20240401_095913.jpg
20240401_095918.jpg
20240401_095926.jpg

Nugz.. day 49..
20240401_095955.jpg

Lecter.. day 56..
20240401_100027.jpg

Sour Diesel.. day 56..
20240401_100011.jpg

Cherry cheesecake.. day 66..
20240401_095941.jpg
20240401_095948.jpg

And if u can pick them apart..
20240401_100022.jpg

Front and the greenest.. tropicana cookies day 32.. 1 bubblegum.. the tallest of this wee pack.. and 2 blue Amnesia.. those 3 are at day 49..

And all together..
20240401_095934.jpg

Can't wait to get something out and feed my seed popping addiction.. the cherry cheesecake ain't close at near 10 weeks but watta ya do.. there's a chance the @Sawney_bean sour D and Lecter will be ready before it!

Let's have a little update..

Bubblegum rockwool day 14.. just into the tent ptoper last night.. they'd been in a cardboard box under a 50w light til then..
View attachment 1674687View attachment 1674688View attachment 1674689

Nugz.. day 49..
View attachment 1674690

Lecter.. day 56..
View attachment 1674691

Sour Diesel.. day 56..
View attachment 1674692

Cherry cheesecake.. day 66..
View attachment 1674693View attachment 1674694

And if u can pick them apart..
View attachment 1674695
Front and the greenest.. tropicana cookies day 32.. 1 bubblegum.. the tallest of this wee pack.. and 2 blue Amnesia.. those 3 are at day 49..

And all together..
View attachment 1674696

Can't wait to get something out and feed my seed popping addiction.. the cherry cheesecake ain't close at near 10 weeks but watta ya do.. there's a chance the @Sawney_bean sour D and Lecter will be ready before it!
Looking good

I dunno how you do it Hope, it's exhausting reading all the different stages your plants are at.
I can picture you at home juggling 5 plants with a big Bass drum on your back and cymbals between your knees.... you make it look too easy!

I dunno how you do it Hope, it's exhausting reading all the different stages your plants are at.
I can picture you at home juggling 5 plants with a big Bass drum on your back and cymbals between your knees.... you make it look too easy!

I'm used to it now m8 but it can still be a bit of a pain in the ass at times.. Mental picture of me as the one man band made me chuckle.

I'd neglected my plants for a wee while there not sure why just didn't have my head in the game.. then went on holiday for 5 nights and just left them.. hoping for the best.. didn't get it lol wtf was I thinkin.. anyway I'm fully back in the saddle now and loving the game again.. these lot have pulled round really well from my 5 days AWOL and 7/10 days with fk knows what ph going in when I returned lol

Also.. I'm hearing all those familiar calls again from afar.. 'are you in that fuckin tent again'.. 'if you hang on another minute they'll talk to ya'.. 'you better not be in there staring at them plants' etc etc hahahaha.. so I figure that's proof that I'm interested again.

Back