Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Rockwool Bubblegums day 17..
20240404_074824.jpg
20240404_074835.jpg
20240404_074813.jpg
20240404_074829.jpg

And the rest..
20240404_074844.jpg

Cherry cheesecake has 1/2 weeks to go and is 10 weeks old tomorrow.. sour diesel looks like it will be done in 70 days or round about. The rest are a few weeks off and the tropicana cookies is just into flower.. Still no room for any new seeds :eyebrows:

So seeing as I can't stop thinking about the next round I've had she who must be obeyed pick the strains out.. I have so many @Sawney_bean strains and a few non sawneys that I whittled them down and she choose from 2 rows.. like countdown stylee.. 2 from the top row please sir she said.. anyway.. here's what we ended up with..
20240405_174942.jpg

Germinating 6 for 4 so first 4 open go in.. survival of the fittest round here.. 4 inch rockwool blocks.. on 4 inch rockwool blocks.. so a 4 inch by 5 inch rockwool block each ultimately.. im handwatering these but this will hopefully be the transition between hand watering and back to flood and drain with 9 rockwool blocks this size.. that's as far ahead as we're goin atm.

Sawney.. GDP x LSD.. have we had any grown yet??

So seeing as I can't stop thinking about the next round I've had she who must be obeyed pick the strains out.. I have so many @Sawney_bean strains and a few non sawneys that I whittled them down and she choose from 2 rows.. like countdown stylee.. 2 from the top row please sir she said.. anyway.. here's what we ended up with..
View attachment 1675559

Germinating 6 for 4 so first 4 open go in.. survival of the fittest round here.. 4 inch rockwool blocks.. on 4 inch rockwool blocks.. so a 4 inch by 5 inch rockwool block each ultimately.. im handwatering these but this will hopefully be the transition between hand watering and back to flood and drain with 9 rockwool blocks this size.. that's as far ahead as we're goin atm.

Sawney.. GDP x LSD.. have we had any grown yet??
Irn is a top smoke i loved it

Yea me too m8 I've grown it couple times.. quality material from the main man :biggrin: I only wish I'd room to pop 40 beans rather than 4.
i know the feeling hope i have same prob growing in a wardrobe can do max 4 plants so love to do a fck ton of plants :smokeit:

Back