Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Stick to the cubes mate . Better for you're nutes and a better result in the end.

Agree m8! As long as I can dial them in and keep the plants healthy it'll be rockwool for the foreseeable future. I have a coupe of Hugo blocks there.. the 6x6 inch jobs.. so I'll maybe use them next.

Agree m8! As long as I can dial them in and keep the plants healthy it'll be rockwool for the foreseeable future. I have a coupe of Hugo blocks there.. the 6x6 inch jobs.. so I'll maybe use them next.
Those Hugos' are great plus you can stack them if needed ;)

Nice to see you back Hope! :thumbsup:
It hasn’t been the same around here without you brother. :rolleyes1:

Thanks my friend.. I've missed the grobros. Glad to see you're still smashin those scrogs out of the park and showing everyone the real power of rockwool!! Thanks for dropping in.. always great to hear from ya :pighug:

Well howdy grobros.. long time no speak.. still here still growing.. and back in that rockwool game..
View attachment 1673540

2 x @Sawney_bean bubblegum.. day 7.. 3 inch rockwool blocks on 3L of rockwool croutons. Hope all is well with my AFN fam.
Really nice to see you back but I've been a bit scarse myself recently maybe it's the time of year

Really nice to see you back but I've been a bit scarse myself recently maybe it's the time of year

Hiya m8.. hope you're well.. I just didn't have much to report for a wee while.. recent grows haven't been great for various reasons.. and outside of the tent I've been flat to the mat with life work family and all the everyday stuff.. I'd rather be in the tent anyday but hey ho.. im back now and ready to crank out some nice rockwool ladies.

Day 10.. sawney bean Bubblegum..
20240328_074953.jpg

They're looking spot on, are you hand watering or going automated for these ladies?
Thanks m8.. they seem bang on track and the pace should pick up next few days.. for now I plan to hand water to finish.. for now lol.. they were fertigated once every 24 hours until day 8 there when I upped it to every 12 hours so 2 feeds a day.. 7am and 7pm I do as that suits my daily life schedule.

Back