Humboldt Seed Organization in search of CMOG

I've been keeping my eyes open and searching for Chocolate Mint OG seeds for a while now, but have had NO luck in the US... anyone be able to help me out?!?!
@medicatedmidwest :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Those strains are from Humboldt Seed Organization. They have been shut down by the Spanish Police for a long time. I doubt you will find them until their legal problems are solved if ever.
2021-10-01_13-50-06.jpg

@medicatedmidwest :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Those strains are from Humboldt Seed Organization. They have been shut down by the Spanish Police for a long time. I doubt you will find them until their legal problems are solved if ever.
View attachment 1373423
I have one or two of the auto version left, gotta get me some CS or STS and get some beans made! I’ll keep the strain alive! Actually my son chose that strain for his first grow ever. It’s outdoors with no training
B4808BDC-1840-4A6F-81E2-C3B5D6E436A0.jpeg

3gal bucket promix premium moisture, Megacrop.

I have one or two of the auto version left, gotta get me some CS or STS and get some beans made! I’ll keep the strain alive! Actually my son chose that strain for his first grow ever. It’s outdoors with no trainingView attachment 1373426
3gal bucket promix premium moisture, Megacrop.
I was really hoping for photoperiods but I'd take some autos if you get around to seeding them and willing to part with some!!

I was really hoping for photoperiods but I'd take some autos if you get around to seeding them and willing to part with some!!
Definite! Once I get seeds I’ll message you!

I've been keeping my eyes open and searching for Chocolate Mint OG seeds for a while now, but have had NO luck in the US... anyone be able to help me out?!?!
I was just looking at seeds in the USA and saw that strain.But for the life of me can not remember the store/website they were on.I remember thinking they sounded good but the price for 5 seeds was something like $150.I'll try to find 'em and if I do I'll post up.They were autos...

I have two Lingerie waiting for my STS to make myself some more. I feel your pain. Good luck.

I've been keeping my eye out as well, and probably should've got it when I had the chance. HSO IG page recently did just state they are gonna release their old strains (including cmog) again but it will take around 24 months..

I don’t know if you’re still looking for the HSO Chocolate Mint OG (Auto) but they have them at Supremeseedbank.com
7F3BEB00-FA98-41A0-8293-8B9725697E7B.jpeg

Back