Lighting Indoor 4x4 Raised bed Under the Scorpion Diablo

I have an actual civil war iron mine in my back yard that was used for making cannonballs. Shallow well only 30ft deep with a lot of iron in the water. I just use 50 micron sediment filters and I've never had an iron excess issue with my plants. I just rinse off the filters good after 30 days and change them every 60. I grow in coco
PXL_20230513_014340134.MP.jpg

I have an actual civil war iron mine in my back yard that was used for making cannonballs. Shallow well only 30ft deep with a lot of iron in the water. I just use 50 micron sediment filters and I've never had an iron excess issue with my plants. I just rinse off the filters good after 30 days and change them every 60. I grow in coco
View attachment 1592833
Good info, thank you!

Update time! I flipped the light last week and these girls were eager to flower! $ days and preflower was evident! And the runt is the farthest into flower and looking real good! Wait till you see her pic!
So far, not seeing much stretch with either strain. The Sunset Sherbet is a bit larger than the Wedding Cake, but not by a lot. So far, they are not showing signs of problems with the tap water, but that's hopefully attributed to the filters.
May have to run the AC in Dehumidifier mode, RH has been hovering around 55%

As I had dumped my worm farm into my greenhouse raised beds, I had to buy some EWC. I like coast of Maine's but it's too damn expensive. I ended up getting a 25 pound bag from Simple Grow ( simplegrow.com ). Got to order some worms too!

Wedding Cake and Sunset Sherbet pic1 -5-18-2023.jpg
Wedding Cake and Sunset Sherbet pic2 -5-18-2023.jpg
Wedding Cake and Sunset Sherbet pic3 -5-18-2023.jpg

Never give up on a runt!

Sunset sherbet runt pic1 - 5-18-2023.jpg

Healthy looking plants! I'm a big big fan of Uncle Jim's worm castings. Black as night with live worms in it and comes nice and moist in a breathable bag. Top shelf stuff. They also sell worms

Working on pruning and defoliation. The Wedding Cake is VERY branchy! I imagine the sunset sherbet is also... got a big project with this lol! I'll take a pic shortly then again when I'm done maybe tomorrow, depends how much I get done today. This is the down side of the raised bed, the back left corner is going to be no fun at all LOL!

Whewww! Not done yet! Hard on my back.... but anyway, got more defol and pruning done. Haggled em good lol! Still have the plant in the back corner and the autoflower to do, but I'm getting there.

4x4 indoor raised bed pic1 -5-23-2023.jpg
4x4 indoor raised bed pic2 -5-23-2023.jpg
4x4 indoor raised bed pic3 -5-23-2023.jpg
4x4 indoor raised bed pic4 -5-23-2023.jpg

Update:
What a difference a week makes! Ladies are well into early flower and finally stretching a bit. I don't anticipate much more upward growth though. Might do a bit more defoliation, we'll see. Runt is looking a little off , she got some yellow in her. All the others are looking good though. Tomorrow I'll turn on the drip system. I'm turning it on for one hour and that seems to be a good amount of water without over doing it. I dug out my soil moister meter and check it after watering. Going to top dress with garden tone and some worm castings.

Raised Bed all plants pic1 -5-30-2023.jpg
sunset Sherbert pic1 -5-30-2023.jpg
Wedding Cake pic1 -5-30-2023.jpg

Back