Lighting Indoor 4x4 Raised bed Under the Scorpion Diablo

Update:
I'll get pics later, got a busy day ahead. I'll be chopping a couple plants starting today. Buds are ripe and ready! I sampled the Wedding cake and it's a knockout! Can't wait to have some that's been dried and cured! I'll sample the Sunset Sherbet this evening after dinner. Seeing that I didn't do any heavy duty defoliation or lollypopping, I will have a lot of larf, but that's fine too, I'll finally have some material to run through mt Dabpress. Will be interesting to see what kind of production I have. Certainly not as much as it could be but that wasn't the goal. I could have vegged another10 days or so and had bigger plants. I figure with the right strains I could easily pull 2-3 pounds from this raised bed.
I'll be burying the stumps and let the compost in place. I plant to add some soil plus a mix of EWC and Epsoma Garden Tone, and some Coast of Maine compost.
For me, this is the ultimate indoor setup. I plan to pipe water to the growroom as my next project, then no more connecting and disconnecting a hose for the drip system. Speaking of which, my back loves the drip system! I'll add an electronic water timer after I bring a waterline to the room, then I'll be able to just sit and admire my ladies!

Ok got pics! I chopped the runt before I took these. And later after the pics I chopped another sunset Sherbet. I definitely should have vegged longer, however, being shut down for 2 months I needed some bud! I'll have a nice harvest but not a big one. Also the runt had a lot of larf, but she was shaded by the other plants. The other SS I chopped had very little. Considering how little defol I did I'm impressed!
Still, I should have a couple oz of larf to press for rosin!

last pics of the ladies!
Sunset Sherbet pic1 -7-6-2023.jpg
Wedding Cake pic1 -7-6-2023.jpg

Alright its been more than a week. Things have been difficult, my lady's parents are 93 years old and their health is failing rapidly, so the garden has been a bit neglected. The good news is they went 10 days without being watered! I ran the driplines this afternoon for 1.5 hours, they are well watered now. So far, they are still on tap water..... here's hoping they don't end up damaged. I think they put in a new well and did away with the spring completely. I'm seeing a lot less Iron on my pre-fiter so I'm probably ok. Just gave the a dose of Phyter, hoping to stop the PM.

View attachment 1602004View attachment 1602005View attachment 1602006

I'd get intto "Bed" with these girls any day ....... (*wheeeezes a laughy whheeeeeeeze")

Oooooh - So many in a bed! Reminds me of the story about Charlie Sheen

I'd get intto "Bed" with these girls any day ....... (*wheeeezes a laughy whheeeeeeeze")

Oooooh - So many in a bed! Reminds me of the story about Charlie Sheen
It reminds me of a weekend back in 2011. It was supposed to be in two days of drag racing school for a woman from San Diego I had met at SEMA a couple of months before.
It seems that someone had other plans. Day one went off as planned and great progress was made. Day one ended at a hotel close to the racetrack. It's seems Miss San Diego had catered a meal in celebration of first day success. Little did I know, the caterers would be active participants in the remainder activities of the weekend.:eyebrows:
Eat your heart out Charlie Sheen!!!!!!:funny::funny:

Well, @pop22
I didn't see this grow until today. It did help me make my mind up. I'm just not do a bed until I have my grow room built in the shop. As much as I really want to, I just had to have ease of access. I just can't have a bunch of reaching and stretching to try to get stuff done. My back just won't allow it.
And that's the setup that I was looking at! I just think that I can run that type, as I did with my raised beds in my garden. Great production in almost no issues!

It reminds me of a weekend back in 2011. It was supposed to be in two days of drag racing school for a woman from San Diego I had met at SEMA a couple of months before.
It seems that someone had other plans. Day one went off as planned and great progress was made. Day one ended at a hotel close to the racetrack. It's seems Miss San Diego had catered a meal in celebration of first day success. Little did I know, the caterers would be active participants in the remainder activities of the weekend.:eyebrows:
Eat your heart out Charlie Sheen!!!!!!:funny::funny:

Well, @pop22
I didn't see this grow until today. It did help me make my mind up. I'm just not do a bed until I have my grow room built in the shop. As much as I really want to, I just had to have ease of access. I just can't have a bunch of reaching and stretching to try to get stuff done. My back just won't allow it.
And that's the setup that I was looking at! I just think that I can run that type, as I did with my raised beds in my garden. Great production in almost no issues!
I think I'm going to move it away from the wall enough for me to get to that back corner. Might do a batch of autos in there next and just let them go natural.

Just finished chopping the last Sunset Sherbet. Got to say, I'm glad I got that bowl r=trimmer! My lady can no longer do much trimming and it was too much for me to do by hand. Between all the plants, I've got at least 4 ounces of popcorn buds that will be pressed for rosin.
I'm using both my Mason jars and some Grove bags for curing.
The first SS, the runt, gave 92 grams dry of bud and 20 grams of popcorn bud for pressing.The WC auto gave a measly 14 grams of bud and 8 grams of popcorn for pressing.
I'll get more weights when all is dry. Now I'm going to work on the raised bed, cutting out the stumps and adding more soil, EWC, Epsoma Garden Tone, blood meal and a little lime. I'm also going to add some very fine sand for the silica, a damn sight cheaper than buying it in a bottle!

Back