Lighting Indoor 4x4 Raised bed Under the Scorpion Diablo

Alright its been more than a week. Things have been difficult, my lady's parents are 93 years old and their health is failing rapidly, so the garden has been a bit neglected. The good news is they went 10 days without being watered! I ran the driplines this afternoon for 1.5 hours, they are well watered now. So far, they are still on tap water..... here's hoping they don't end up damaged. I think they put in a new well and did away with the spring completely. I'm seeing a lot less Iron on my pre-fiter so I'm probably ok. Just gave the a dose of Phyter, hoping to stop the PM.

Raised bed pic1-6-9-2023.jpg
Sunset Sherbet pic2 -6-9-2023.jpg
Wedding Cake pic1 -6-9-2023.jpg

The ladies are stacking colas! The Sunset Sherbet are going to produce very well from the looks of them, and the Wedding Cake should do well also. However, there's a lot of larf, I couldn't keep up with the defoliation. But that's fine I'll squish all the little buds! I've not made a real batch of Rosin yet.
I've treated the plants for powdery mildew. I used Phyter but now I got some Bonide fungicide that I can use as a root drench. I've treated all my plants with that. Lucky I caught it early.

Got me an oscillating clip fan, I think it's a Vivosun. The other clip fan is a piece of shit, I could move more air waving two fingers.... should of bought another Hurrcane clip fan! I'll get one a month from now when this one dies....

Raised bed pic2 -6-17-2023.jpg
Raised Bed pic1 -6-17-2023.jpg
Sunset Sherbet pic1 -6-17-2023.jpg
Sunset Sherbet pic2 -6-17-2023.jpg

Also, I chopped the Wedding Cake that auto. Sorry, didn't get pics, but she really was all that big, I'll get maybe 30 grams dry. That's fine, and it gives me some early bud to sample! A quick dried sample was fairly good, so when cured it's going to be real nice!

Update:
Won't be long now, about 49 days into flower. I'd say another 10-14 days. This light really cuts a few days off flowering time!
They're building some nice colas, I think it's going to be a nice harvest!
I got a Midea dehumidifier, I'll tell more about that next post!

Sunset sherbet pic1 -6-29-2023.jpg
Wedding Cake pic1 -6-29-2023.jpg
Sunset sherbet Bud pic1 -6-29-2023.jpg
Wedding Cake Bud pic1 -6-29-2023.jpg

I watered the raised bed on Wed. 21 days since the last watering! Now yes, I over watered last time. I'm using a mechanical timer now so I set it to 1 hour. Should be enough for 7-10 days. Moisture meter is handy!

And I'm using well water with no issues! The owners put in a new well recently , and the spring is no longer part of the system! There was so much iron in the water that the sediment filter on my RO system would be red in a week's time! The current filter has been on there now for almost three months and it barely shows signs anything captured! ppm's are around 120 on the water.

I watered the raised bed on Wed. 21 days since the last watering! Now yes, I over watered last time. I'm using a mechanical timer now so I set it to 1 hour. Should be enough for 7-10 days. Moisture meter is handy!

And I'm using well water with no issues! The owners put in a new well recently , and the spring is no longer part of the system! There was so much iron in the water that the sediment filter on my RO system would be red in a week's time! The current filter has been on there now for almost three months and it barely shows signs anything captured! ppm's are around 120 on the water.
are the 120 ppm after being RO filtered?

Back