New Grower IV: Twenty20 Mendocino Trizkits again!)

Very cool, thanks for watching!

Double update incoming:

Day 6: 5/17 spritz of water under the dome. Lifted the dome for a quick photoshoot and some air exchange. Should be in the tent by Saturday I am hoping.

Pics:

P1030357.JPG

Close up of those second leaves starting... I think... I can't see anything anymore! You tell me!

P1030358.JPG

Double update incoming:

Day 6: 5/17 spritz of water under the dome. Lifted the dome for a quick photoshoot and some air exchange. Should be in the tent by Saturday I am hoping.

Pics:

View attachment 1319797

Close up of those second leaves starting... I think... I can't see anything anymore! You tell me!

View attachment 1319798

(squintz) mmm, barely....i think...................u tell me :coffee: :rolleyes2: ppp

Day 7: 5/18 Additions: 250ml water @123ppm and 6.8pH with 1/2ml BioRoot and 0.25ml Dynagro Protekt (silica product)

Interesting development here as well. I did a slurry test on the other plant I have growing and decided to test this one just for fun.

Soil: BioBizz LightMix
2oz distilled water (tested at 0ppm and 7.0pH)
2oz soil by weight
Mixed and waited ~20min
I remixed and inserted the EC probe several times: Consistent readings at 410/430ppm and 6.2ph

Pics: Blurry shot courtesty of old man hands....

P1030365.JPG

Here's a clean one using that same dang book! What an idea until I find that friggin tripod....

Oh, and I am certain this one is sporting a second set of leaves!

P1030366.JPG

@Arthur - Hey growfriend! I need a bit of advice. I was planning on running NFTG on my other plant but this one seems to have the right ppm/ph range. Do you think I should wait and see if the ppm count drops and pH comes up or plan to start NFTG on this one as it's in range already?

I think I tagged you in the other thread as well so hopefully you can see all the numbers business.

Also, anyone else who has a thought let me know!

I was thinking the FastBuds Jack Herer in a coco blend would respond better to a heavy feed schedule as a full coco run need fertigation everytime. I was going to let this BioBizz LightMix run for at least 28 to maybe 35 days without any additions of nutes.

I feel like this is the stage where everyone wonders oh heck, my plant isn't growing, what am I doing wrong,
:crying::crying::crying:
Yep - Every Time!!!

... Then ... just before preflower when you're looking at the leaves and they're a bit fat ..... then it's "OMG .... It looks liike a BOY!!!"
Then it gets to day 36 and there's still no obvious buddage .... then its "OHHH NO ... It's not flowering ... it's not autoing .... it's a PHOTOperiod ...

... then it flowers and it's all relaxed until a week or so before the end when the reality dawns that you've actually gotta chop all the leaves off .. urgh .. and chop up the buds and dry them ---urghhhhh ... What a Hassle! lol

"The life cycle of an autoflower grower!"
:crying:

Back