New Grower IV: Twenty20 Mendocino Trizkits again!)

Double update again:

Day 8: 5/19 Added 250ml water 50/50 tap/distilled @ 6.5pH and 148ppm . No runoff yet but I don't want to drown the plant either.

P1030370.JPG

Doing the same thing my prior grow of this strain did and bang out a massive first node. Look at the size of those leaves already!

P1030371.JPG

Day 9: 5/20 Added nothing.

Impressive growth since yesterday: Second node coming in strong, can already see the triple leaves starting and that massive first just stretching out there!

P1030376.JPG

Going to be nuclear powered again. This strain just absolutely plows ahead and really just have to not screw it up. So easy to get going.
@Twenty20 Adam - Got that early explosive growth happening again!

P1030377.JPG

Day 10: 5/21 Added 200ml water, mostly distilled slight dechloro tap blend, 6.7pH and 95ppm. Last set of pics from outside the tent, taken last night. Currently in the tent and a much better environment.

Pics: Dancin' a bit. Going to love being out of the dome and half ass setup. I had the same bendy curvy stem last time too. I've been rotating the pot 180 every night to help combat it. Might just be an early "feature."

P1030381.JPG

P1030382.JPG

I feel like this strain is an extremely fast grower.

P1030383.JPG

Day 11: 5/22 First day in the tent. Added nothing, just moved the plants and established the environment. Currently a steady 76 F and 65%rh, light is at about 50% intensity. Maybe a bit less than what they were under but it's much lower and closer. Will turn it up in the next few days.

Pics:

P1030392.JPG

P1030389.JPG

Full speed ahead!

Day 12: 5/23 Added 250ml distilled water. Mixed up total 500ml water with 1/2ml silica product and a dab of molasses. Ended up at 6.6pH and 50ppm.

Pics:

A bit leggy but holding up under the weight of those leaves.

P1030414.JPG

Solid 3rd node growth at only day 12.... This plant is a very fast grower. Ah, please ignore my camera strap cord getting in the pic....

P1030413.JPG

Day 13: 5/23/21 Nothing added, environment adjusted a slight bit but holding steady at near 26.6C/80F and 68%, adjusted for a 2-4 point drop on each factor.

Pics: I got this same bent stem last grow as well. I've had the lights quite high and been rotating the pot 180 degrees every day. Just seems to be a weird quirk. Solid plant.

P1030426.JPG

The second node last grow was a monster solar panel as well, this one is shaping up similar.

P1030427.JPG

If you need confirmation that this one is just an absolute monster, look how early its shooting off leaves on the inside. Not even two weeks yet and look at that baby leaf off the first node! Wicked little beast isn't it?

P1030429.JPG

Day 14: 5/25 End of week 2. Shaping up nicely and still just motoring ahead. Nothing added.

Pics:

Still getting an angled stem. Same thing happened last grow with this strain. This one had a different start so I'm surprised to see it again. It corrected itself eventually so we shall see. If it bends to touch the edge of the pot I may put a support to the opposite side. Been getting rotated everyday so.... I am unsure. Still growing like mad!

P1030435.JPG

Despite being a full day behind the Jack Herer I have running simultaneously this one is just an absolute savage with growth. I think I see the spike of the 5th node starting already. If so, once it's proud of the 4th by a couple mm, then it's top and LST time.

P1030436.JPG

Nice work. Looking forward to follow along in the progress

Day 15: 5/26 Added first ever foliar feed! Interesting.....

Foliar feed 1 hour before lights out @ 110ppm and 6.7pH

Lights on:
Mixed up 500ml total
Starting 0ppm 7.7pH
2ml Miicrobial Mass - ended up at 357ppm 5.2pH
1/2ml DynaGro Protekt silica product - brought the mix to 376ppm and 6.3pH
Added just a drip of pH UP for a final of: 379ppm and 6.5pH
Watered with 250ml

Pics:

Still bending over so I braced it. Last time raising the light and full intensity straightened it up. This time, still leaning. We will see what happens the next couple days. Monster pom-pom at the moment.

P1030440.JPG

Ended up with some spotting from the foliar spray. Maybe my mister isn't good enough? or fine enough? I'm going to post a whole separate foliar feed thread as I have a few questions about it and ill post my mix/products as well.

P1030441.JPG

And the 5th node emerging already! So quick. Easy to see the foliar spray spots.... I think I did it wrong.

P1030443.JPG

Back