New Grower IV: Twenty20 Mendocino Trizkits again!)

Day 66: Got my USB 'scope today. Took a few pics to see how close we are to harvest. Looks like the extra week is going to be needed. Lots of milky heads, I found a few ambers, but still lots of clear.

Pics: 250x mag.

These are on the 640x480 resolution so you unfortunately can't zoom in much more without it getting blurry. Ill try some on a higher setting later. Just some new toy impatience.

SingleShot0004.jpg

SingleShot0005.jpg

SingleShot0006.jpg

SingleShot0007.jpg

Day 69: 7/19 Well, it's the end. Getting the chop tomorrow. I would go a few more days but I have some time constraints and have to move things around by next week. Definitely need a few days to hang and dry in the tent. So some final pics tonight.

These Twenty20 seeds are just a joy to grow. I am an absolute amateur beginner. In the hands of even a slightly experienced grower these things will perform amazingly. I grew this little plant in a 0.8 gal Rain Science grow bag. A larger container would absolutely yeild more but I am quite pleased with the way this one looks as is.

I'll update with a final weight and some nice trimmed and cure pictures.

Pics: It was beautifully uniform until I LST'ed that one branch waaaay out there.

P1030718.JPG

P1030720.JPG

P1030723.JPG

And some trichome 'scope shots.

TT1.jpg

TT2.jpg

TT4.jpg

She looks thick. Looks like you made the most of it.

Thanks friends!

Back