New Grower IV: Twenty20 Mendocino Trizkits again!)

Man, that beyond my understanding on those nutes. I do have an observation though.
With that cocktale of nutes, you have that many chances of things getting out of sync.

Yeah, you can do the same in organic inputs, but it's far less likely to turn bad and I feel easier to recover from.

Hey Bill!

Yes, it looks confusing but it's only 4 products. I'm trying out the dyna-gro line as the local shop carries it and it seemed pretty straightforwards.

Protekt/silica, FoliagePro (grow nutes), MagPro (calmag), and Bloom (yeah)

I converted their gallon feed chart and halved the ppm numbers hence the small 0.625ml of MagPro etc. I found the FoliagePro and Bloom were so concentrated I could not add a specific measure without way overshooting the ppm target. I just titrate by dripping it in and watching my EC probe and stirring.

I love watching the organic grows you and a couple other guys pull off. I just haven't the freedom to play around like you guys do. At some point if laws change I will definitely give it a crack. Mixing a couple bottles of standard looking plant formula is easier at the moment.

As always thanks for the look and the input.

-Kostas

the small 0.625ml of MagPro
Is about 12 drops or look below.

I just titrate by dripping it in and watching my EC probe and stirring.
You could dilute the mix into a one liter bottle. Then you need more of it and it can be measured with a syringe?

Thanks. These are in BioBizz LightMix soil in 0.8gal/3L rain science grow bags.
cool bro if you tag manogreen he should help you get your nutes on a good schedule hes worth his weight in gold on here

Yes he is, thanks for the suggestion. I hate to bug him unless I've got a specific question as I know he's quite busy.

EDIT: @Mañ'O'Green - If you don't mind, any suggestions or changes you might make? Thanks.

Hey Bill!

Yes, it looks confusing but it's only 4 products. I'm trying out the dyna-gro line as the local shop carries it and it seemed pretty straightforwards.

Protekt/silica, FoliagePro (grow nutes), MagPro (calmag), and Bloom (yeah)

I converted their gallon feed chart and halved the ppm numbers hence the small 0.625ml of MagPro etc. I found the FoliagePro and Bloom were so concentrated I could not add a specific measure without way overshooting the ppm target. I just titrate by dripping it in and watching my EC probe and stirring.

I love watching the organic grows you and a couple other guys pull off. I just haven't the freedom to play around like you guys do. At some point if laws change I will definitely give it a crack. Mixing a couple bottles of standard looking plant formula is easier at the moment.

As always thanks for the look and the input.

-Kostas
Yeah. I could have went that route. With all the years of organic growing, it's what I'm comfortable with and know the most about. For me, it's just easier to do with reasonably good results. Other than watering, there's very little of what I do directly affects the plant. Most everything is directed at the soil and feeding it and the helpers in it.
In reality, I have three products that directly impacts the plant...........humic and amino acids and an organic bloom nutes with stuff readily available to the plant that I have in reserve if I think the flowers could use some boost or they show signs of deficiencies..

Day 35: Added 550ml of 50/50 dechloro/distilled water. 6.5pH and 108ppm to just a trickle of runoff.

I think the new growth is looking well and I'll stay the current track for now. I suspect hitting the nutes harder and earlier would have worked well. This plant is a little monster and could probably utilize it.

P1030561.JPG

P1030562.JPG

P1030563.JPG

Updates: 6/16 Day 36 nothing added

Day 37: 6/17
600ml Distilled water 0ppm 8.6pH
Protekt/Silica to 50ppm
MagPro to 110ppm
Foliage Pro to 330ppm
Bloom to 530ppm
pH up
Final numbers: 530ppm and 6.5pH
Watered in full 600ml to just a small puddle of runoff.

Pics:

Still looking perky even though no water yesterday.

P1030587.JPG

P1030588.JPG

Hoping this one stacks up into a nice sizeable bud.

P1030589.JPG

Got some interesting changes for tomorrow! Did a few things after the photo session....

Back