Mephisto Genetics I've got them all plus more....

Delta9RSD

Colorado MMJ patient with RSDS/CRPS
Reaction score
I won he whole line from Mephisto....I'm a med patient in Colorado, USA....these auto's are amazing me....wow. These auto's r no joke. Great genetics!! Stellar service...prob the BEST customer service ever...seriously. Where else do u talk to the person who created the strain & packaged the seeds....I'm switching everything over from photoperiod to these. I'll still do a few photoperiods (strains I can't live without like Lavoo (lavender x voodoo)....but the game is truly changing. So which 2 strains do I pop first? I'm used to RDWC but this is gonna be an organic, dirt, LED grow.....hmmmm......Sour Hound & Fantasmo Express are calling to me but who knows...I may just pick seed packs randomly. Anyone who has grown auto's from Mephisto give me some tips!! I'm used to photoperiod growing. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 109
Hi delta! welcome thats a nice stash!! ive grown a few but not all of them. I like the chemdogging alot!
eimages.jpg

hi and welcome.
walter white blew my mind,cant wait to try others.go random,you wont go wrong whatever the choice.
or take em all outa the packs mix em up so you have no idea what you growin:gary:

Hi delta! welcome thats a nice stash!! ive grown a few but not all of them. I like the chemdogging alot! View attachment 526080

I see u grow stuff from FastBuds too....how are they? I've got 5 GSC's on deck too...not to mention all the photoperiods! I usually grow organically in a RDWC system but until I feel comfortable with auto's I'm going dirt, organic....much more forgiving than hydroponics.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 94
One thing is autos like long days, run lights min of 18/6 but many people do will with 24/0. Also if you are using led, consider running ambient room temps about 5-8 degrees warmer than you would with HPS (CO2 isnt a bad idea if you have it). If you arent used to starting from seeds, dont go to hot from the start. Seeds arent like clones, you cant just go balls out and hit them with strong nutes right away or youll stunt them. Once stunted, youll never catch up. You want some tips about running organic, talk to GBD. Hes got some SS mix that seems to work very well, judging by his consistently awesome plants. Consider layering the soil with hotter towards the bottom. Also dont keep the lights too close when plants are small, unless you have space restrictions, let the plants grow to the lights, Id say if you have good intensity, keep the lights at least 24 inches above the soil surface and let them grow up to the lights. Some people keep the lights even higher when starting out.

One thing is autos like long days, run lights min of 18/6 but many people do will with 24/0. Also if you are using led, consider running ambient room temps about 5-8 degrees warmer than you would with HPS (CO2 isnt a bad idea if you have it). If you arent used to starting from seeds, dont go to hot from the start. Seeds arent like clones, you cant just go balls out and hit them with strong nutes right away or youll stunt them. Once stunted, youll never catch up. You want some tips about running organic, talk to GBD. Hes got some SS mix that seems to work very well, judging by his consistently awesome plants. Consider layering the soil with hotter towards the bottom. Also dont keep the lights too close when plants are small, unless you have space restrictions, let the plants grow to the lights, Id say if you have good intensity, keep the lights at least 24 inches above the soil surface and let them grow up to the lights. Some people keep the lights even higher when starting out.

Thanks! I'm downsizing off the huge HPS stuff I been doing forever...feel like I'm starting over...new lights (BS UV500's)...and prob soil for the first run since it's more forgiving. The I'll run a RDWC I designed....I've got everything I need including CO2 and 2 more rooms!!

Back