Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2019

Sensi Jay

It's way in my brain
Reaction score
High all, and welcome to the 2019 edition of jays UK outdoor.

This year running:

2 x DP white widow autos
1 x DP auto Brooklyn sunrise

2 x Real Gorilla Seeds DFG
2 x Real Gorilla Seeds Green Golds
2 x Real Gorilla Seeds Mighty Golds

1 x hermi seed from previous grows

Now then apologies for hiatus, partly me partly site went down and I didnt check back.

I've still used biotabs one for each plant but supplemented with chicken manure pellets, fish blood bone, coffee grounds and banana peels.

The RGS were started on 13th April originally, went with soak then into root riots:

20190413_135526.jpg

However I didnt have a powerful enough fan moving air around so they all suffered from damping off! I didnt notice this for a week and left them with ma.

Subsequently started the same number of RGS plus the auto white widow and brooklyn sunrise and they were up for the start of May.

Vegged them under three cobs that I used last year in the small 2x2 tent until they were bursting out then planted out on 30th May, this was a lot later than last year, partly due to the damping off delays and partly due to much poorer weather this year. There were still frosts till the end of may this year!

Here's the two white widows front, 1 x mighty gold left and 2 x greengolds on the right, this is the same spot as the kushes, duck and afghani last yr:

20190530_202856.jpg

Here's the hermi photo, hope this is a kush, put in the spot of last yr's 707 decided this spot perfect for photos as is right in the middle of the rear garden so good sun till nov

20190530_202904.jpg

Here's the other mighty gold, to the hermis left:

20190530_202922.jpg
and to the far left a dfg:
20190530_202939.jpg

All very unhappy from their transplant.

Went back to visit them a couple weeks later but did not get any pics. Provided doses of seaweed extract, further used coffee grounds as top dress and banana skins on the autos as they'd entered bloom.

Back