It won't hurt of try. I just took the bottom dirt. This plant was no where near done but kindsoil roots
076bd084dca8d844ad8ea533da43c609.jpg

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

There wont be enough food for the plants to go all the way through bloom if reused without additional nutrients .

Here are some pics of my Kind Soil grow. Nothing but water delivered through Blumat watering system. Day 53

(NLXBB)XAU - Day 53
KS (NLXBB)XAU - Day 53 (2).JPG
KS (NLXBB)XAU - Day 53 (3).JPG
KS (NLXBB)XAU - Day 53 (4).JPG
KS (NLXBB)XAU - Day 53.JPG

WOS NLXBB - Day 53
KS WOS NLXBB - Day 53 (2).JPG
KS WOS NLXBB - Day 53 (3).JPG
KS WOS NLXBB - Day 53 (4).JPG
KS WOS NLXBB - Day 53.JPG

The NLXBB is 36 inches tall and has grown to within 9 inches of the LED, so I pulled the tallest tops over and tied them down to the rim of the pot.
KS WOS NLXBB - Day 53 (5).JPG

my ks grow is starting to show what i think is ca def, but sometimes p look alot the same. i am also getting red petioles on the big fan leaves. this all just starting last couple days, so assume if the ks is about spent, i need to supplement. i have both an big bud and an overdrive also gh calimagic, if i use these, will i mess up my organic microbes? what would be an organic supp that would maybe fill the bill. if i am getting p/k def, i need to correct with something readily available, i am at crucial bud setting stage right now. maybe a small dose of chem nutes then an organic sup to pick up things in the future? any sugestions from anyone, thanks.

i apologize for my shitty typing, just had hand surgery so have only left hand to hunt and peck.

my ks grow is starting to show what i think is ca def, but sometimes p look alot the same. i am also getting red petioles on the big fan leaves. this all just starting last couple days, so assume if the ks is about spent, i need to supplement. i have both an big bud and an overdrive also gh calimagic, if i use these, will i mess up my organic microbes? what would be an organic supp that would maybe fill the bill. if i am getting p/k def, i need to correct with something readily available, i am at crucial bud setting stage right now. maybe a small dose of chem nutes then an organic sup to pick up things in the future? any sugestions from anyone, thanks.

i apologize for my shitty typing, just had hand surgery so have only left hand to hunt and peck.
Have you tried adding some molasses? If I have one go long that has helped get it done.

I would definitely try adding organic unsulphured molasses. I only purchased a trial bag of Kind Soil (2lbs), so my KS was mostly spent a few weeks into flower, and I started getting bad Calcium and Magnesium deficiencies. Give it a try. It will definitely help your situation.

Question:

I have about a week left until I harvest my Positronics Jack Diesel Express, which I grew in KS and Roots Organic. I had issues after day 42-45 with Cal and Mag, but I only used 2LBs of Kinds soil because I purchased their trial size. This definitely did not help my Cal/Mag deficiency. I ended up supplementing Organic Unsulphured Molasses, and that stopped the Calcium and Magnesium deficiency.

So....... I am going to germinate a Delicious Critical Bilbo x Jack Herer auto in the next few weeks, and I will be using a 7 Gallon Root Trapper pot with kind soil and roots organic.

However, should I only use the recommended 2.5lbs of Kind Soil for the 7 Gallon grow, or should I up it to 3lbs?

Delicious states that the strain will be finished in 45-50 days, which seems extremely short, and I know they are not always correct harvest recommendations.

Question:

I have about a week left until I harvest my Positronics Jack Diesel Express, which I grew in KS and Roots Organic. I had issues after day 42-45 with Cal and Mag, but I only used 2LBs of Kinds soil because I purchased their trial size. This definitely did not help my Cal/Mag deficiency. I ended up supplementing Organic Unsulphured Molasses, and that stopped the Calcium and Magnesium deficiency.

So....... I am going to germinate a Delicious Critical Bilbo x Jack Herer auto in the next few weeks, and I will be using a 7 Gallon Root Trapper pot with kind soil and roots organic.

However, should I only use the recommended 2.5lbs of Kind Soil for the 7 Gallon grow, or should I up it to 3lbs?

Delicious states that the strain will be finished in 45-50 days, which seems extremely short, and I know they are not always correct harvest recommendations.
Personally go with more than you need as that is better then not having enough so yes go with 3 pounds

Have you tried adding some molasses? If I have one go long that has helped get it done.
I would definitely try adding organic unsulphured molasses. I only purchased a trial bag of Kind Soil (2lbs), so my KS was mostly spent a few weeks into flower, and I started getting bad Calcium and Magnesium deficiencies. Give it a try. It will definitely help your situation.
thanks alot for the tip. i bought a bottle of brer rabbit unsulfered blackstrap molases and fed 1 1/2 tsp per gallon yesterday. starting to see a general yellowing of the leaves, so i think i need some macro elements too. i have 5 lb bag of ks, can i use it to make some kind of tea to boost things back up a little? i really want to stay organic to the finish,but the girls have so much potential, i would hate to see things go south now.

Back