IMAG1694.jpg

IMAG1703.jpg

Week 1
IMAG1723.jpg
IMAG1724.jpg

Tent shot
IMAG1730.jpg

As I didn't have code I will write one at week two update

The man to whom "plant counts" means nothing...

:biggrin: seeds are for sowing,,

I was never so frivolous with seeds , especially when I bought them:biggrin: but nowadays ,I look at it this way, I was sent them for planting and hopefully show a lovely plant at the end of it all for the breeder so might as well drop them all , pick a nice one for a bigger pot and one for the love shack :thumbsup: opposed to keeping them in the fridge :coffee:

Maria, let me know when you get your seeds. I am concerned as mine are still not here but I think wherever you are is probably like me being in Canada, seems shipping is by horse and cart to get stuff :crying:
I can't waiiiiiiitttttt

This is me when the post comes and no package :rofl:

iu

:biggrin: seeds are for sowing,,

I was never so frivolous with seeds , especially when I bought them:biggrin: but nowadays ,I look at it this way, I was sent them for planting and hopefully show a lovely plant at the end of it all for the breeder so might as well drop them all , pick a nice one for a bigger pot and one for the love shack :thumbsup: opposed to keeping them in the fridge :coffee:

First time I grew, I asked some of my friends for "a few seeds", they gave me a big bag of a few hundred.
Dropped a few dozen, and picked the best.

When I'd pollinate my fave girls with a nice boy, just a lower bud or two, I quickly ended up with hundreds again.
And the same when I finally got a few good cuts of Dutch strains, and crossed with mine. Those were dynamite!

Have got a bit stingy lately, buying seeds... but want to get over it now.
Hope to drop maybe double the number I want to harvest, and maybe 3 or 4 seeds if they are regs, not fems.

I just need one nice boy this coming round, just one... auto or photo, don't care to be honest...
I got these LBH regs coming through, all autos, and still have a few Sannies' Jack reg photos to drop...

Back