Maria, let me know when you get your seeds. I am concerned as mine are still not here but I think wherever you are is probably like me being in Canada, seems shipping is by horse and cart to get stuff :crying:
I can't waiiiiiiitttttt

This is me when the post comes and no package :rofl:

iu

From Europe, UK or Netherlands, usually takes about 14 days to get to me. Longer over Xmas.
But... I'm elsewhere right now, and won't be able to check for them at the PO until... maybe late next week.
Will def keep you (and everyone else) updated...

Don't cry little niña~!! Your seeds will be here soon!

First time I grew, I asked some of my friends for "a few seeds", they gave me a big bag of a few hundred.
Dropped a few dozen, and picked the best.

When I'd pollinate my fave girls with a nice boy, just a lower bud or two, I quickly ended up with hundreds again.
And the same when I finally got a few good cuts of Dutch strains, and crossed with mine. Those were dynamite!

Have got a bit stingy lately, buying seeds... but want to get over it now.
Hope to drop maybe double the number I want to harvest, and maybe 3 or 4 seeds if they are regs, not fems.

I just need one nice boy this coming round, just one... auto or photo, don't care to be honest...
I got these LBH regs coming through, all autos, and still have a few Sannies' Jack reg photos to drop...

Wow you have quite the experience with making seeds, I did it on only one run years ago and really want to again. I'm thinking these LBH will be the donor for a boy to pollinate some of my current favorites. I also have regular Karma Genetics Biker Kush, Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze and Seedsman White Widow to look for some fun crosses out of. If you document any breeding projects please tag me into them!

From Europe, UK or Netherlands, usually takes about 14 days to get to me. Longer over Xmas.
But... I'm elsewhere right now, and won't be able to check for them at the PO until... maybe late next week.
Will def keep you (and everyone else) updated...

Don't cry little niña~!! Your seeds will be here soon!

I just worry with no tracking number, if something gets caught up in customs I don't know where it is. But the last order from another place took almost three weeks for some reason to get from Spain to here, so there is time still. I'm just itching to drop beans as the October deadline is gonna be tight. And I'm excited to see how these genetics do, Hairys 100% germ rate already has me happy :smoking:

First time I grew, I asked some of my friends for "a few seeds", they gave me a big bag of a few hundred.
Dropped a few dozen, and picked the best.

When I'd pollinate my fave girls with a nice boy, just a lower bud or two, I quickly ended up with hundreds again.
And the same when I finally got a few good cuts of Dutch strains, and crossed with mine. Those were dynamite!

Have got a bit stingy lately, buying seeds... but want to get over it now.
Hope to drop maybe double the number I want to harvest, and maybe 3 or 4 seeds if they are regs, not fems.

I just need one nice boy this coming round, just one... auto or photo, don't care to be honest...
I got these LBH regs coming through, all autos, and still have a few Sannies' Jack reg photos to drop...

Hell I don't no where to start in reply to above :smoking: all sounds wonderfull, I need to start a thread for my breeding before I lose track,, but I need to thank @Rebel for gifting me a stable auto line which has given me a new love for growing and creating my own crosses , as I only have a wee tent the only way I can do this is with the use of shot pots and solo cups , the shot pots in the picture are a F2 which I dropped for a germ test and to pick a new male and a couple females for f3

I now have seeds from a reg cross off Orange assault from tobe which I will grow out and do a pick for more orangeassault seeds and use the male to cross with strains I like from other commercial breeders( that's why I drop all the seeds one for them in a larger pot and one for me in a solo cup for next generation seeds ,, for me, apart from all other traits I do look for in a plant and strain I allways pick the fastest auto male to carry the lines forward , anyways I waffleing on a bit and probably not making much sence :biggrin: I have had a few smokes and a few bottles of desperados

I super excited to get these regs from LBH , ( I need his no1 haze) though at some point

I ain't got around to pics but I all ready got a sexed female and suspicions of a male from the kush#1 that's like under day 17 for both ,,,guess who's not getting potted on and being sent to the love shack
:bighug: when we going for a pizza :biggrin:

:pass:

Hell I don't no where to start in reply to above :smoking: all sounds wonderfull, I need to start a thread for my breeding before I lose track,, but I need to thank @Rebel for gifting me a stable auto line which has given me a new love for growing and creating my own crosses , as I only have a wee tent the only way I can do this is with the use of shot pots and solo cups , the shot pots in the picture are a F2 which I dropped for a germ test and to pick a new male and a couple females for f3

I now have seeds from a reg cross off Orange assault from tobe which I will grow out and do a pick for more orangeassault seeds and use the male to cross with strains I like from other commercial breeders( that's why I drop all the seeds one for them in a larger pot and one for me in a solo cup for next generation seeds ,, for me, apart from all other traits I do look for in a plant and strain I allways pick the fastest auto male to carry the lines forward , anyways I waffleing on a bit and probably not making much sence :biggrin: I have had a few smokes and a few bottles of desperados

I super excited to get these regs from LBH , ( I need his no1 haze) though at some point

I ain't got around to pics but I all ready got a sexed female and suspicions of a male from the kush#1 that's like under day 17 for both ,,,guess who's not getting potted on and being sent to the love shack

Your grow is super cool too, I'm just having trouble keeping up with posting as I'm still healing but I look in on stuff just a looker not a talker :crying:
Really super stoked to follow everyone with the LBH

Anyone else doing photo's btw? I can't recall sorry!

Also would love to go for pizza with y'all and chat about pollen chucking/breeding etc. I can talk for HOURS about this stuff, day after day :rofl:

Your grow is super cool too, I'm just having trouble keeping up with posting as I'm still healing but I look in on stuff just a looker not a talker :crying:
Really super stoked to follow everyone with the LBH

Anyone else doing photo's btw? I can't recall sorry!

Also would love to go for pizza with y'all and chat about pollen chucking/breeding etc. I can talk for HOURS about this stuff, day after day :rofl:

It has to be happy pizza
on-my-god-factsi-in-cambodia-they-serve-pizza-topped-1183841.png

You just need to concentrate on yourself ,,, I follow so many threads , at times I stick my head back in and find its been weeks since I last visited when in my head it was like the other day ,,

I have only ever done auto , I came into the canna scene late in life , the only reason I don't do photo is space and the fact I would miss being able to pop in on the plants , for me it's a great relaxer

Lol I dont pollen Chuck it's a well thought out throw :rofl:

Your cool you settled in this place straight away and have the right vibe ,,:bighug:

It has to be happy pizza View attachment 1059905
You just need to concentrate on yourself ,,, I follow so many threads , at times I stick my head back in and find its been weeks since I last visited when in my head it was like the other day ,,

I have only ever done auto , I came into the canna scene late in life , the only reason I don't do photo is space and the fact I would miss being able to pop in on the plants , for me it's a great relaxer

Lol I dont pollen Chuck it's a well thought out throw :rofl:

Your cool you settled in this place straight away and have the right vibe ,,:bighug:

Thanks, I was gonna post a pic of the right vibes but don't want a naughty finger waggled at me :crying: I'm glad my presence is tolerated tho :rofl:
And yes I read abut the happy pizza, can't recall who brought it up but it was recent. It would put me on my back I'm sure! Um I mean high as hell :yoinks: I should make one, but my half will be less intense for sure.

I have more than one tent on different light cycles (for necessity) but still allows me to work anytime I want on something or other. My photo veg tent doubles as an auto tent, that's how I got into autos recently so that one is always full of clones/seedlings up to blooming autos. Sometimes the housework doesn't get done....

Glad they're showing sex nice and early!

Pizza.... did you read my Cambodian "happy pizza" post in the Stoner Gossip thread....?

And yes I read abut the happy pizza, can't recall who brought it up but it was recent. It would put me on my back I'm sure! Um I mean high as hell :yoinks: I should make one, but my half will be less intense for sure.

Prob me! Had some a week or two ago when in Cambodia!

Was a nice buzz for me, but sent my friend on a giggling spiritual mission to another universe!

Prob me! Had some a week or two ago when in Cambodia!

Was a nice buzz for me, but sent my friend on a giggling spiritual mission to another universe!

I thought it was you, but could not recall for the life of me where I’d seen it. Glad your friend had a great time too! Sometimes too much is not a good time, but sounds like hers was fantastic.

I thought it was you, but could not recall for the life of me where I’d seen it. Glad your friend had a great time too! Sometimes too much is not a good time, but sounds like hers was fantastic.

She's been asking for more happy pizza ever since, which is funny!

When it started hitting her I was a bit worried, coz she's a very anxious type.
Was really hoping that the high wouldn't become a freak out.
But it had enough mellow in it to balance out.
Most of the time was her lying on the sofa unable to move, but mentally quite active.
After much giggling and high inspiration, she closed her eyes and went into a kind of psychedelic waking dream.
Then food, the munchies hit!

Going to share some of my upcoming balanced sativa dominant harvest with her later.
Hopefully these LBH hazes should work that.

Back