So appologies it wasn't this set of regs that sexed , hell they only week two , going well
Auto Kush#1
:pass:
IMAG1743.jpg
IMAG1744.jpg

Last edited:
She's been asking for more happy pizza ever since, which is funny!

When it started hitting her I was a bit worried, coz she's a very anxious type.
Was really hoping that the high wouldn't become a freak out.
But it had enough mellow in it to balance out.
Most of the time was her lying on the sofa unable to move, but mentally quite active.
After much giggling and high inspiration, she closed her eyes and went into a kind of psychedelic waking dream.
Then food, the munchies hit!

Going to share some of my upcoming balanced sativa dominant harvest with her later.
Hopefully these LBH hazes should work that.

That is awesome, I hope she likes the effect of these. Sounds like she had a fun time, I need to go on that kind of trip soon but I don't always do well with too much. I don't freak out, but it isn't fun either.

So appologies it wasn't this set of regs that sexed , hell they only week two , going well
Auto Kush#1
:pass:View attachment 1061396 View attachment 1061397

Damn those are healthy girls and boys, I'm wondering if the more vigorous of the bunch are males? They all look pretty close tho. The minute my seeds get here I am dropping them, man I dislike the postal system here sometimes.

Hey, LBH is here, awesome! :toke:

Great germ rates so far, which is a good sign.

Not like the last Grow Battle I was in with certain brand x with a bunch of us having major germ issues in all methods.

I just moved back to my old place.
Managed to get some older beans back with me on the plane. Safe.
Hope to get out to PO to pick up The Good Herb beans soon.

Beans have not come through at the post office.
I'm asking LBH for a package number for them to check.

Possibly intercepted, but at least if that has happened seems like no other trouble....

Back