I had a spot picked out to try my first outdoor and wouldn't you know it, the morning I was gonna drop some seeds, 2 bulldozers pulled up and leveled the whole lot. :cuss:

Aarrgghh!!

Better that than bulldozers the day after. Had a whole row of Mandala Safari crosses about 6" tall on their fifth set of leaves taken out by a mower with a weed wacker a couple of years ago. Luckily I had another row on the other side of the grow zone.

I had a spot picked out to try my first outdoor and wouldn't you know it, the morning I was gonna drop some seeds, 2 bulldozers pulled up and leveled the whole lot. :cuss:
A bit of an update. After they cleared the lot, we had 2 days of heavy rain and the whole lot was under water right out to the road. Shows what happens when you clear cut everything. Last time time that had happened was 8 years ago when hurricane passed through.

Not sure where to post this, but here's the LBH Auto Blueberry Haze I have on my balcony. It is close to 4 weeks into flower. so 6-7 weeks left.
I topped and did some lst. Medium is some horse dung based potting soil + chicken pellets + bone meal.
The pot could've been bigger but I think it'll finish just fine in this one.
New growth is a bit yellow atm and my guess is because of too much P releasing from the bone meal in the soil after some days with heavy rain. Or maybe too much K?
Anyhow it's not that bad and I'll give it a couple more days and then flush it out if it's still a problem.
So far it's a wonderfull plant to grow. Low maintenance and the smell is fresh and floral. I'll probably start some light defoliation soon.

LBH BBH 1.jpg
LBH BBH 3.jpg

Decided to pull this blueberry haze tonight.
Got a week of rain and cold weather coming up so I go for gold rather than mould.
I’m sure it could’ve gone for 3 weeks more in nicer weather. Trics are milky with a bit of clear and amber, so all is still ok. Max gratitude goes to LBH who facilitates growing bad ass sativa’ish goodness in this viking environment.
97AEEA0C-AD3D-4187-9198-E2FF4D3571BE.jpeg

@La Buena Hierba You guys still in biz? Went by the website today and its not there. "this site has been switched off"

Back