:bighug: hey bay-beh! :passit: ...how's the new digs for you as well? I'm hoping very much you can come play this year again!

I'm talking to TheMongol and Mischa and Mark about some Seedstockers for their grow 'n' show.
But... are you referring to some LBH (fem) testers...?

I have to get onto prepping my guerilla sites.
Nothing really excellent, but a very with some promise.
I have my gear prepped, coco, compost, worm castings, organic amendments, manure, and tools.
Just waiting for the best time to head out.
Still awaiting the beanz...

I'm talking to TheMongol and Mischa and Mark about some Seedstockers for their grow 'n' show.

I have my gear prepped, coco, compost, worm castings, organic amendments, manure, and tools.
Potentially.... :biggrin: .... guess you have to surveil those spots a bit more to be better assured...?

Potentially.... :biggrin: .... guess you have to surveil those spots a bit more to be better assured...?

True. Too busy sorting out my new vege garden, and the weather is too cold to be outside!!
Have some other beans on the way, but will always keep LBH in mind.

I'm looking for some feedback on LBH's autoflowering haze#1 but can't seem to find any grow or smoke reports anywhere.
I only have room for a few autos this year and I really wanna try this one. The description says 11 weeks flowering time but how long does these usually veg outdoors before going into flower. Is it long going super auto style or something in between? Also would love some feedback on the smoke/high. Cheers:jointman:

Last edited:
I'm looking for some feedback on LBH's autoflowering haze#1 but can't seem to find any grow or smoke reports anywhere.
I only have room for a few autos this year and I really wanna try this one. The description says 11 weeks flowering time but how long does these usually veg outdoors before going into flower. Is it long going super auto style or something in between? Also would love some feedback on the smoke/high. Cheers:jointman:

May be a journal over at another forum, Opengrow. Just google it. From years ago. Maybe.

My Jack Herer was vegging for 4+ weeks I think, in high 30s C and high humidity.
I only gave her 8 weeks flowering, but she should have gone 9, just like LBH says.
So I'd say his times for flowering are from first sign of flowers, not from seed.
But that's the Jack, not the Haze.

May be a journal over at another forum, Opengrow. Just google it. From years ago. Maybe.
Thanks I'll check out opengrow.
I grew LBH's Jack herer last year too. Along with his Copacabana haze.
I'm a sativa fan and I've been quite pleased with both of those.
The Copacabana haze dissapointed a bit at first but it seems that it just needs a longer cure than usual to get right. I had this flash back to my teens high with it recently where the music I was listening to totally expanded and I went on a full on trip into that record like I haven't experienced since 25+ years ago when smoking good hash in my teens. It was such a strong experience that after two hours when I was coming down a bit I needed to listen to the same record again to check if the magic was in the record and it wasn't. It was in the weed of course. Good stuff!

Last edited:
Thanks I'll check out opengrow.
I grew LBH's Jack herer last year too. Along with his Copacabana haze.
I'm a sativa fan and I've been quite pleased with both of those.
The Copacabana haze dissapointed a bit at first but it seems that it just needs a longer cure than usual to get right. I had this flash back to my teens high with it recently where the music I was listening to totally expanded and I went on a full on trip into that record like I haven't experienced since 25+ years ago when smoking good hash in my teens. It was such a strong experience that after two hours when I was coming down a bit I needed to listen to the same record again to check if the magic was in the record and it wasn't. It was in the weed of course. Good stuff!

Or at WeitForum (in Dutch...)

I had a spot picked out to try my first outdoor and wouldn't you know it, the morning I was gonna drop some seeds, 2 bulldozers pulled up and leveled the whole lot. :cuss:

Back