:smoking: Wow, UK bound! Certainly a big culture shock, plants and peoples- :rofl:
Female's outdoor recommended cultivars are a good start, plus you know I've run,.... Ribbzzy's auto Zam's did well for him outside, even more north than you will be... Yes!- Skelly's threads are a gold mine - :thumbsup:... auto and photo for that matter... One favorite was Fruity Chronic Juice (Delicious); Green Poison F1FV did well enough,.. some Blueberry cross did too? ...one of the DP auto was good, Daqui' Lime or Brooky Sunrise?
And of course, we await LBH's goodies in fem format! We should tug his sleeve about that :eyebrows:... but his site has an OD section too as you know,... That Queen's Gold auto looks very enticing, Guerilla Gold photo is a classic... Consult with him, he'll do right by ya!

It was the Brooklyn Sunrise I think.
I'm still wondering if outdoors in UK would be best with just autos, or some fast fast photos too.
Most UK YouTube vids have photos, but right now I'm watching so many rot-fests it's not funny.
I'd really want something down by end of Aug to avoid that problem.
So autos, mid May to mid Aug, three months, or 100 days, sounds best to me.
And start the first 2 weeks inside, so only outside at the start of June.
Apart from LBH, Real Gorilla Seeds seem great for UK as well, as they are local breeders.
Or... big bags of cheap beans from Seed Stockers (autos) and just plant everywhere, knowing some will come through in the end...?

Nice SM, UK is nice but will be sure a shock to you after your tropical home. I do recall seeing a few outdoor UK threads in the outdoor grow journal section, some were not finished. Seed stockers is nicely priced and great range, autos would be more stealth and maybe more hardy with the cannabis ruderalis gene in them, since they grow in Russia and Eastern Europe. Good luck on your next grow chapter, am sure you will look for strains that are mould and more rot resistant or get them under cover.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-uk-strains.41176/

https://www.google.com/search?q=aut...VmyDgGHaVYCHUQrQIoBHoECAoQBQ&biw=1920&bih=937

Nice SM, UK is nice but will be sure a shock to you after your tropical home. I do recall seeing a few outdoor UK threads in the outdoor grow journal section, some were not finished. Seed stockers is nicely priced and great range, autos would be more stealth and maybe more hardy with the cannabis ruderalis gene in them, since they grow in Russia and Eastern Europe. Good luck on your next grow chapter, am sure you will look for strains that are mould and more rot resistant or get them under cover.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-uk-strains.41176/

https://www.google.com/search?q=aut...VmyDgGHaVYCHUQrQIoBHoECAoQBQ&biw=1920&bih=937

Thanks @smokeyfromau
Yeah, lots of UK outdoor grows don't make it quite all the way to the end...
Strain, and plant out time, will be critical.

Thanks @smokeyfromau
Yeah, lots of UK outdoor grows don't make it quite all the way to the end...
Strain, and plant out time, will be critical.
De nada SM, confident you will succeed, i am pretty sure some of Jravens Strains would have no problem in the UK. Fast autos or hybrid ( indoor out) photos/autos

De nada SM, confident you will succeed, i am pretty sure some of Jravens Strains would have no problem in the UK. Fast autos or hybrid ( indoor out) photos/autos

I'm thinking of a big Seed Stockers Autos run.
Germ and plant far more than I need, and a few at least will make it to the end...

Sounds great really like Seed Stockers strains. Hopefully they all with
Hate to see you leave our continent Sis! But happy to see you got a plan laid out in the UK. Best wishes Sis!

Not much of a plan! Just --- try to find some suitable outdoor location, somehow get some seedlings started, and hope for the best.

Just a thought -- the taste and flavors on the Jack Herer are quite similar to a mid-90s Sensi Seeds' Northern Lights clone I had.
There is some NL in the Jack Herer mix, supposedly, so maybe this is a NL flavored pheno.
In terms of growth though, nothing like it it, much more sativa, the Haze and Skunk I guess.

Back