SSSC Lava Freeze

.....it's site wide Ribbz, a true doldrums if ever I have seen one.... A global has already commented about the slowness and lack of updates here, but it's generally all over,....Early Winter syndrome?
.... I wish their rep' would engage more too, but then I'm not sure they have a dedicated person for this like others do! That it's a photo is also something that notches down the activity....
:crying: whaaat, no FO love for me Ribbz?! ... Archie, always the favored one,... :dammit::haha:
No doubt your lady knows what she's got herself into,... Does she share the product at all? That ALWAYS helps! If not, then I offer a fine quote by Briman here telling his kvetching wife about his grows-- " me growing keeps the Voices away,.." :rofl:

.....it's site wide Ribbz, a true doldrums if ever I have seen one.... A global has already commented about the slowness and lack of updates here, but it's generally all over,....Early Winter syndrome?
.... I wish their rep' would engage more too, but then I'm not sure they have a dedicated person for this like others do! That it's a photo is also something that notches down the activity....
:crying: whaaat, no FO love for me Ribbz?! ... Archie, always the favored one,... :dammit::haha:
No doubt your lady knows what she's got herself into,... Does she share the product at all? That ALWAYS helps! If not, then I offer a fine quote by Briman here telling his kvetching wife about his grows-- " me growing keeps the Voices away,.." :rofl:
Hahhaha, no mate, t'was a mere slip of the reply fucntion. I have much love for the main man, online guru, fixer extrordinaire, encyclopdedia on legs the man who is @Waira

My mrs dont smoke, at all. She never consumes it. But she doesnt mind hawking my services to anyone and everyone in the medical/oil sector. She understands the health benefits, and has even seen it and had medical proof of it, but has no wish to consume it

oh well, more for me

Totally agree with the doldrums vibe @Waira . Since the update and needing to “join” forums, I’ve been waiting til things are smoother and my lazy butt is required to exert minimal effort to navigate.
I hope it’s temporary!
Also, many folks wrapped up their summer/early fall cycle. Break time?

I've gotta do some pics of the outdoor Zam too, I havn't forgot that either. I had a joint of it today..............ouch, it's like a magic stone potion/elixir

Totally agree with the doldrums vibe @Waira . Since the update and needing to “join” forums, I’ve been waiting til things are smoother and my lazy butt is required to exert minimal effort to navigate.
I hope it’s temporary!
I will make a concerted effort to fire up this thread

Hahhaha, no mate, t'was a mere slip of the reply fucntion. I have much love for the main man, online guru, fixer extrordinaire, encyclopdedia on legs the man who is @Waira

My mrs dont smoke, at all. She never consumes it. But she doesnt mind hawking my services to anyone and everyone in the medical/oil sector. She understands the health benefits, and has even seen it and had medical proof of it, but has no wish to consume it

oh well, more for me
:rofl: sure it was,... and thanks for the cheers mate, but hush on that lest you make more work for me! :pighug:.......... haaa, seee? See what happens when word gets 'round about your skills! :deadhorse:
Good thing it's a labor of love, ay? :biggrin:
.....mate, I' going to look into somebody helping me out with ACE, you are KILLING me oh so kindly- :rofl: ...... by good fortune, a chap called Damien here is growing Zamadelica x Kali China, which I am keen on as you know!
I hope it’s temporary!
:bighug: hey luv, how are ya? Yet another grower to catch up with, as i know you're cooking some Goods! Night Owl in particular....
Yes, there was a notice banner up for a while about this vendor group thing,... it's a PITA, but nowt to do but roll through where you want to in Groups and join... It's part of how the software works now, no "fixing it",.. but once and you're done, a few minutes work is all... All Globals need to as well, and add (myself) in as a Mod to get the damn permissions to do my job....
Site is slow today, Admin knows so a restart is planned at the server end, no biggie 't'all!

I will make a concerted effort to fire up this thread
Thanks Ribbz, and all who help fan the flames a bit! Blue is swamped, that's why she's been scarce... Others need a wee nudge I reckon... :coffee:

Great to hear @Ribbzzy, get this place hoppin and congrats on the nuptials!
Yup, @Waira , just brought down a couple Night Owls... blazing fast at 56 and 63 days!
Itching to get more going, and was possibly going to do a tester for FD, but if the goods don’t show up soon, it will be a CBD rich run.
Sorta flush with Indica, but this Lava Freeze has my attention. Must be special if SSSC released it.
Hope the updates keep coming here.

I've got some flower shots this morning. All 4 plants this time. Still water only, this SuperMix from Plagron is AMAZIN'!

I have one plant staying really short and squat, but much fatter flowers, typical little indica bush. The other 3, even though 2 raced away, have settled looking generally similar. The terps is where they differ. 2 are very 'chemmy' one less 'chemmy' slightly sweeter, but an oily, workshop kinda thing going. No colour on any of the plants, so I don't have the purple sought after one

a.JPG
as.JPG
c (2).JPG
e.JPG
r.JPG
s.JPG
sa.JPG
t.JPG
v (2).JPG
v.JPG
we.JPG
aa.JPG

Photo dump. End of week 6 of flower, Buds are starting to swell. I've started feeding some Bio Bloom, a couple of the plants were starting to look a little hungry. Also top dressed with some Supermix and recycled peat from the Zamaldelica grow. Fingers crossed the last 2 weeks should be fairly routine.

IMG_5947.JPG
IMG_5948.JPG
IMG_5949.JPG
IMG_5950.JPG
IMG_5951.JPG
IMG_5952.JPG
IMG_5953.JPG
IMG_5954.JPG
IMG_5955.JPG
IMG_5957.JPG

Back