SSSC Lava Freeze

A little update on THE SLOWEST THREAD......IN THE WORLD (say it in a Jeremy Clarkson voice)

I came home today, and thought I saw a little mould on a flower. Now, Ive been uber carefull, these buds are DENSE, I've got the fan on full, dehumidifyer keeping RH really low. So I clipped off the 'mouldy' bit, inspected it under better light in the kitchen, it wasn't mould, just the stickiest, messiest mass of trichomes I've ever seen, I couldn't believe it.

My fingers are glued together

These are oil makers dream plants

:vibe:..ain't nobody here but us chickens! :rofl:

:spels::eyebrows:-- beauties mate,... I'm lovin' those sugar frosted nuggies, very promising!
...The aroma's, enticing- :greenthumb:-- plenty of time for shifts too yet, so we'll see about pheno's,... but you may have Kees' favorite pheno? Have you thought about inducing a little cool spell to coax some color out?
I can't wait to see these by harvest time, I think they will be smothered in resin, and with some luck, maybe a dash of color!

:vibe:..ain't nobody here but us chickens! :rofl:

:spels::eyebrows:-- beauties mate,... I'm lovin' those sugar frosted nuggies, very promising!
...The aroma's, enticing- :greenthumb:-- plenty of time for shifts too yet, so we'll see about pheno's,... but you may have Kees' favorite pheno? Have you thought about inducing a little cool spell to coax some color out?
I can't wait to see these by harvest time, I think they will be smothered in resin, and with some luck, maybe a dash of color!
I'm gonna say it, I like to deal in real opinions, why change the habit of a lifetime.

I'm not impressed by this strain, one bit.

Yeah it's sticky, but so is my ball bag after an hours bike ride

The grow has been fairly simple, but the final product......poor yield, very poor terps, it's more or less a mute plant, even when rubbed, it's not strong at all. It looks the part certainly, but thats it. I grew 4 plants, and even with cloning being an option, there was no keeper pheno. Now, I'm saying this without smoking any of the bud yet, but this will have to be some kryptonite, unicorn poo with a sprinkling of fairy dust herb, to drag it back from the 'never grow again' list.

If i'd have paid money for these seeds, I'd be really, really pissed, especially the prices they charge

Last edited:
Coming down in the next day or 2, a few bud shots
IMG_5958.JPG
IMG_5959.JPG
IMG_5960.JPG
IMG_5961.JPG
IMG_5962.JPG
IMG_5963.JPG
IMG_5964.JPG
IMG_5965.JPG
IMG_5966.JPG
IMG_5967.JPG
IMG_5968.JPG

Hmm well shit :frowny: They sure Look the part.all singing all dancing......but the magic ingredient just not there:shrug:hes hoping for some stealthy,jump up and bite yer arse kinda high:smoking:
Fingers crossed
:pighug:

Hmm well shit :frowny: They sure Look the part.all singing all dancing......but the magic ingredient just not there:shrug:hes hoping for some stealthy,jump up and bite yer arse kinda high:smoking:
Fingers crossed
Archie??

I hope she rocks my world, I hate to write bad reviews, but gotta remain impartial.

If she floats my boat, in very deep, choppy water, she is saved :haha:

Ribbzzy,, I so glad I never put my name down for these :thumbsup: lol sorry pal.

Best seeds in the tent this year have been magic and bomb :toke:.
Hahaha, you were lucky mate.

It seems I always get burned on these tests. Last one was seedstockers, and the less said about that the better :coffee:

So magic and bomb you say, I saw your BLKMRSISTDLGTBQ? you had going ,you'd reccomend them both?

Ya gotta call it as ya see it.
Its like usa.fancy packaging counts for nothing if whats inside aint nothing fancy at all.

Back