Indoor LED, general organic nutes, promix & FFOF, basic grow and show

Yep, unfortunately it's about all I can get in my area. Takes a bunch to fill those 7gal bags I was kinda surprised as I filled first one up last night. But it seems like a happy mix to lighten the ocean Forest up some. I'd love to try coco too maybe a hempy bucket style grow but will need new nutrients for that

You can run Coco with your general Organics nutrients no problem. I just use the regular General Hydroponics line that I was using when I used to do deep water culture. I bet there's a drain to waste schedule on that Organics mix.

It used to be I couldn't get me any good growing medium in my area. That was why did deep water culture and then when I found that I could get the five kilogram compressed bales of General Hydroponics Coco I switched. Takes a little work to find a good price plus shipping but one of those compressed Bales would about fill three of those seven gallon pots or maybe it's 5-gallon pots but it fills a lot.

looki
View attachment 715857 View attachment 715858 View attachment 715859
My two purple la and my kosher x tangie (under more red light) one got too close to led and has lil bleaching on top. But otherwise they're ok but I always expect more when I grow photos they take so long and I don't really get anymore out of them. Need to start up some autos again pronto![/

View attachment 715857 View attachment 715858 View attachment 715859
My two purple la and my kosher x tangie (under more red light) one got too close to led and has lil bleaching on top. But otherwise they're ok but I always expect more when I grow photos they take so long and I don't really get anymore out of them. Need to start up some autos again pronto!
yummy girsl @Prez2.0
:bow::greenthumb:

Back